Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

i editted out the names because i like using his pool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

N. and S. America were 90% killed by diseases not by any kind of conscious warfare effort, the Babylonians were brutally toppled,WWI and WWII resulted in decades of brutal violence that was present anywhere that wasn't the USA (because our civilian population was untouched and fine) the effects of which are still causing geopolitical instability today.

like bro i'm sorry do you really think wiping out 90% of the ME population is a viable strategy and it's just bc we don't have the balls anymore that we don't do it? cuz even aside from the moral issues involved you're just wrong it's not a good tactic.

another example, Rome and Carthage. Cool then came all the pirates when Carthage was obliterated where before there were pretty much none in the entire Mediterranean. it's a lovely lazy tactic that results in greater headache.

like bro what you're suggesting will start a nuclear war, for sure.

:synpa:

Da MotherFuckin Share Zone

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i foolishly clicked on the young cons twitter feed

its basically racism, the twitter feed

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

this thread was good before whatever idiotic poo poo yall are arguing about occurred

Somewhere, out there, the creator of the hose water pic is sitting back, smiling confidently that they've done good work

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hot Karl Marx posted:

a classic share z0ne to try and fix the thread

.....BITCH

Share zone really growing on me

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Not facebook, but whenever I think of Christianity and football, I think of this

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i posted that tweet bcz its funny

glad yall have turned the facebook png thread into facebook

religious hypcortis and im right like and amen if you share

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Change your meatball policy or this post is going viral!!!

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dreddout posted:

I'm so glad Tinder has made dating obsolete and corny.

Yes, but what if you want to spend the rest of your life with just o

downloading tinder now

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Didnt know sharezone was on twitter too. Added. Going through it is loving great, would repost if i wssnt on my phone.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zahgaegun posted:

Our friendship means nothing if you vote for X!!!1!!oneone!:

(cue a whole bunch of people saying 'Glad I'm safe!')

whos the person that copies this image bcz they want to laugh at it but thinks they need to censor what I assume is Trump?

no one googles the peoples names looking for more stupid to add to their social media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I just dont read facebook

• Locked thread