Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Asema posted:

CLG lost this game as soon as Xpecial remained the starting support for Apex

Isn't it really the other way around...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Anyways, I'll work on that dumb pip and add twitch chat to it and pretty it up, maybe I can make it not look stupid on resize if i use iframes. I'll add EU option as well.

If you...didn't do this...it would be immeasurably better

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

exethan posted:

this NRG teamcomp is complete garbage but i'm still interested

Vayne and Ziggs, what the gently caress what year is it where am I

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Huhi is bad, people need to start banning Viktor more.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Zirene and whoever he's casting the NA Challenger Series with just nerded out about language for about 3 minutes straight until producers told them to stop.

It was far more interesting than NACS.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Sexpansion posted:

You know I think it's really annoying how the casters are always acting like the teams are so bad and they're always doing the wrong things. Pulse acts like it's a loving funeral every time a team plays poorly.

The Jatt School of Casting

Notable alumni include Mitch "That Play Was Suboptimal" Vorspeels

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Caster Tier List:
Zirene
Doa
Kobe/Deficio
Pira
Jatt
Phreak
Froskurrin
Monte
Krepo

Random Goons

Quickshot

The guy in the crowd with a Teemo hat

The Riot employee who thought Thundersticks were a good idea in S3

Rivington Bisland the Third

I'm missing that super short British(?) asian guy and Pappasmithy or whoever and probably some others

Deaman and Joe Miller are obviously S-Tier but since they don't work for Riot anymore I can't count them

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Firebert posted:

losing double inferno drake vs. a scaling team is pretty ridiculous jesus

Dunno how much that matters when you have a 6/0/2 LeBonk

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

henkman posted:

what the hell is krepo wearing

I think he somehow stole Seraph's (from The Matrix Reloaded) clothes

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

So as Darshan getting worse or is every team just realizing that Huni can be completely ignored and you can spend all your time murdering Darshan

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

P1 is 0-9, how much money did someone spend for that LCS spot

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Is Piglet on TLA so Steve can try to sell an LCS spot for a million dollars or is he not a good player this season, I haven't watched at all

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

who the gently caress is this scrub sub?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

So since G2 is playing today, I assume Riot hasn't done anything about the Fnatic financial collusion whatever?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Why do people build triforce on Ekko now?

Will Nadal beat Pouille?

So many questions...

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Libertine posted:

2) I would never bet against Nadal in general, but especially on clay, and Nadal is ranked way higher than Pouille so he should beat him in any case.

Yo sho' bout dat?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Libertine posted:

God dammit

It was way more compelling than any League game I've watched this season (I have not watched a lot of league this season)

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

I hope when you die & your life flashes before your eyes quickshot casts it.

Whoa.

Goddamn, dude.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I just started watching game 2 but uh why would you put Ekko on a team with nid, jhin, and varus poking over like, trundle? Is parallel convergence really that good at forcing disengage?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Jatt why are you wearing an ill-fitting waistcoat and jeans why doesn't riot have someone dressing their on-screen talent yet

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Lol Meteos you dumbass

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Jayisspecial posted:

so mad about this Vlad.

Vlad is a dumb champ so I'm with you there

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Why did Meteos get an adult haircut

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Typical Pubbie posted:

There was a time when Locodoco called him one of the best top laners on the planet.

Loco is a grown man with a lisp sooooo

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

If Pobeebs had just said, "I'm only here so I don't get fined" over and over that interview we would have gotten the same amount of content.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Whoa, Captain Jack's lipstick.

And lol is Mistake like 30?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Lol good luck CLG

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

RIP C9 too

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

So can someone summarize the difficulty of each group?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Yeah, it's obnoxious that it has to be like that, but where else would he do it? Apparently Riot basically controls the League subreddit and it's not like too many people are watching his YouTube vids and Twitch streams.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

thelazyblank posted:

Counterpoint: Riot probably wouldn't have changed anything without a social media shitstorm, because that's how they do things.

Basically, in the world of Riot vs Monte, everything is wrong and the only definite winner was going to be fans of internet drama.

:peanut:

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Taciturn Tactician posted:

ESPN is reporting on league doxxing drama. What a world we live in.

I assume that right now, ESPN's eSports division is like 2 dudes in a really cramped room that all of the other ESPN employees laugh at because they're still on the "lol esports aren't real sports" train.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

henkman posted:

There's nothing corny about Powerman 5000

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

League teams may not be super profitable now, but with the infusion of marketing/merchandising experience that three professional sports teams brings to Riot, you better believe that they're about to be.

When Riot kicked Monte out, I bet it did make some people balk who would have been interested in an LCS team but would have to leverage a large amount of their worth to buy one. With pro NA sports organizations (and Schalke maybe? I have no idea), the pockets just got tremendously deeper, and their ability to fight Riot means what happened to Monte/Badawi will never be repeated (which is a good thing).

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Does everything start at 7:30 EST or 8?

And should I watch the regular cast or the specialized one? I'm casting to my TV so I can't switch between the two.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Lol good draft clg

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Sooooooooo no soundproof booths then?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

So at what minute will clg gently caress it up? 19? 27?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

YancyQ posted:

When will these fools learn that CLG hungers for their hatred and thrists for their tears?

CEE

EL

GEE

CEE

EL

GEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Libertine posted:

Brexit vote passes