Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

rabidsquid posted:

NV showing how much more important it is to be proactive than it is to have good players
As funny as it is having LOD as your main carry he's extremely knowledgable about the game and probably knows where the jungler is at basically all times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

you know what gently caress this if someone hasn't coded a twitch PiP i might as well do it myself

http://multitwitch.tv/nalcs1/nalcs2

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dear god Bubba's mustache is getting terrifying

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The NA Challenger Scene has turned into a "Get out of relegation Free" card for a lot of teams and in the end doesn't loving matter because there's always 1 or 2 teams that implode in NA every season and gets sold off anyway.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Bunny has been on C9 for like a year and still can't "mesh" with the team? You should probably let him go and look for another support that does what you want them to. At this point I'm not even sure WHAT Cloud9 is supposed to be doing. Most teams have an identity or a player that they focus comps around but C9 is a mess.

At least they're ensuring they'll never get relegated by throwing a bunch of Professionals that have no business in challenger down there.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

steakmancer posted:

Bunny is still Top 3 in mechanical supports in the western hemisphere I really don't blame C9 for holding onto him for the sake of denying him to other teams
And yet they benched one of the top 3 junglers in NA (Until Reignover came over) to put him on a ringer team in Challenger. Cloud9 is a very strange organization.

Team Liquid is equally as dumb, having punished Dardoach and then immediately bringing him back when they needed him once again showing how much of a pushover they are (Benching Xpecial because he didn't get along with Piglet, then benching Piglet because he didn't get along with anyone but picking him over Keith who was performing about as well / better anyway)

The biggest benefit subs could offer is that you've got two very solid carries who perform very different roles (IE: Faker being great at Assassins/Lulu vs Easyhoon being great at Azir/control mages) or having backups for emotional players who tilt easily and might need a break after a loss. In the end subs in NA/EU are used to punish scapegoats for losing games, like Bunny/Smoothie and PoE/Xpeke

APEX looks like they've got the right idea with their 10-man roster. Apollo is a very solid, safe AD while Roar is a very mechanical high risk/reward player. Keane plays off-meta picks very well and has a deep champion pool while Shiphtur is who you want to play when you want to farm for 40 minutes and lose the game because your midlaner has no impact.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jun 6, 2016

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Envy and Apex look really good right now. Imagine a World's in which none of the major franchises represent NA and it's all teams formed that season. Ahh.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Copenhagen Wolves are finally ceasing operations. RIP the Xenics Storm of Europe I guess.

I feel like I'm losing interest at an alarming rate this season, it really looks like another SKT win right now :(

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

SKT is going to unravel because Bang is going to melt down between not liking to play the game and being stressed out about losing.
SKT is really good at teaching their players to play to their style though, so they can probably find some random solo queue kid and still make it to World's on the backs of Wolf and Faker.

Kashuno posted:

I want SKT to win literally everything this season, then bang, bengi, and faker all decide they have literally no reason to play this game anymore and retire
Fakers gf the cute korean girl who interviews him every time he wins is going back to Uni so he has no more reason to win games.

Realpost: I wonder how funny it's going to look next year if there's 16 SKT skins listed in the store.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jun 7, 2016

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It's okay guys next Spring we'll have Samsung Blue and Samsung White back. But in China.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pawn solo'd faker too and we know he is lovely lucker garbage trash who doesn't even belong on a wildcard challenger team.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

H2K will never win EU and freeze is Bizarro Rekkles who will always be the bright spot on a lovely team. He's cursed.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

SKT and RNG are the two best teams in the world right now and I hope they stay that way because RNG w/ Uzi v SKT at a world's final has me a bit hot and bothered.
Uzi's already lost to SKT in the finals tho.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Libertine posted:

If you can't punish a Vlad pick you got a lovely comp
Incidentally I can see Darshan winning a lot of games with Vlad this season.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Meteos says the reason for the pause in the Echo Fox/Cloud9 game was a loud obnoxious beeping in their headsets. Echo Fox called for the pause and they took their headsets off until it was fixed, while Meteos says that officials instructed Cloud9 not to remove their headsets. It's possible that Riot didn't know it was affecting Cloud9 too, but without Hai's Shotcalling to tell the referee there was an obnoxious loud beeping noise that was giving them all headaches, they just sat there in silence the entire pause duration subjected to torture.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

henkman posted:

I'm pretty sure they were allowed to talk during the pause, Jatt or whoever was casting even pointed it out and clarified that since the pause was taking so long the referees allowed the teams to continue to talk
He said the referee instructed Cloud9 not to talk and that the "Issue was being handled" which is where the confusion from Cloud9 came from (Assuming that the referee's knew about the beeping issue)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I just can't believe they put up with loud beeping in their headsets for ten minutes and never bothered to complain to a referee. They really are hopeless without Hai

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

One time Azubu Frost cheated the greatest team in the world TSM out of their deserving win at Season 2 World's by looking at the giant minimap behind them while in a long pause so you see,

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Soaz and Forgiven are also two players very prone to their emotions so I'm sure that would have caused issues too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

After St Vicious made a mockery of the Challenger series before, I wondered why TSM didn't just send down Dyrus and Oddone and make a fool of the series again for some free money. Good on C9 for exploiting the joke that is Challenger Series LCS

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm unreasonably hyped for Samsung (blue) and Royal Never Give Up (White) in the finals of this year's World Championships.

Also amused that Cloud9 challenger tied with TLA. Fabbbyyy is really fun to watch

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Seraph is Monte's adopted son and lived with him for like 8 months learning English so ofc he thinks he's the best. Then again most of the NA talent suck, Impact looks like a challenger scrub.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

Did Huni die in a car accident
I said most but Huni's still prone to feeding like nobody's business on dumb champions every now and then.

Seraph looks great because the meta isn't Gangplank/Fiora/carry top anymore tbh. He's great at playing a tank/split pusher role because he understands what to do with a loving wave, a concept lost on most other players. He's had great showings on carry laners before but I don't know if he'll ever be out-dueling Darshan or Huni if it went back to Fiora/Riven/Irelia every game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

steakmancer posted:

seraph is a good top laner :colbert:
I didn't say he wasn't, he just doesn't have much competition

e: LCK EVER/Longzhu starts at 7am EST what the heck

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Jun 9, 2016

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

SofM from Snake is like watching Diamondprox in Season 1/2. He's just so drat fed at 20 minutes that nobody can even deal with this Rek'Sai

e: Watch Snake vs Saint Gaming :stare:

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Jun 9, 2016

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

Korean top laner. He played on Midas FIO, Xenics, and LSPL squad 2144. G2 replacing Emperor actually gives them a chance to use him.
Players from the Xenics organization were usually awesome as soon as they left. The team itself was pretty bad, but they had an eye for talent when they were still around.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Sonstar just got a Pentakill on Ezreal :downs:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It looks like he's building AoE Teamfight MF when he should have built Korean MF and just chunked people down with autos

fake edit: I looked at his build and I just don't know anymore

kirtar posted:

Better or worse than having to hear about the "Korean" duskblade build?
It's the same build tho. Some people go Duskblade over Ghostblade, some people build both

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Libertine posted:

Oh yeah this game is boring as hell but I just now realized Origen picked all three AD laners. Sweet, good job guys, you will never kill Poppy anytime this century.

Soaz on Olaf, PoE on Zed, and Peke on Sivir is like the least intimidating trio I've ever thought about.
They're running really fast to corner poppy and tickle her

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Okay ult the second most tanky member on the team with the most health in range

okay.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

exethan posted:

origen would have a better team comp if they ran with the the season 1 fnatic skins lineup, these guys can't draft for poo poo
I think that Origen's height existed when they were on a really good patch cycle for their playstyle, but their lack of drive and practice definitely caught up to them after their first big season. Then again when you're as rich as Xpeke and just playing with your friends why would you try at all

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Nook posted:

hopefully this series will wrap up before the REAL lcs starts
Doesn't NA LCS start in like 4 hours tho. Do you really expect a four and a half hour match between OG/S04?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Nook posted:

for some reason i had it in my head that nalcs started at 5 edt instead of 8

on that note, why the hell does nalcs start at 8 edt
It's 5pm over there which isn't unreasonable. It'd be neato to get off classes and go watch League. But yeah, lol is an international brand and gives no fucks about what time you want to watch. World's has almost always been at odd-rear end hours for someone.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I can't believe Xpeke had to use heal when there wasn't a single enemy champion on that whole side of the map

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

From a better region, An LMS Jungler steals a Pentakill from his ADC using chilling smite while yelling "MVP" in comms

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Wol posted:

lmao DinTer is a loving rock star
I watch his stream sometimes and he always looks like he's having the time of his life

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

Mind dropping a phat link on me?
https://www.twitch.tv/dinterlolz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE8Bi4WocJM

Pro tips: "87" sounds like "idiot" in Taiwanese which is why people spam it. Sometimes he randomly speaks in fluent english sentances for no reason. He likes to say "What tha faaaaaaa"

He reminds me a lot of KaKao's personality. I miss kakao :(

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lovechop posted:

what happened to kakao anyway? did he get banished to the shadow realm (lspl)
Yeah he made a team with Nagne. He should really just go all-in, move to America, learn English, and make mad bank like MakNoon did

e: DinTer is awesome

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jun 10, 2016

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

NRG/Immortals and APEX/EnVy. I can't wait for the latter, they both look good.

I don't think TSM will keep the lead after this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It never ceases to amaze me that goons pick up on patch trends much quicker than NA pros do.

Reignover has no respect for NRG

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jun 11, 2016

• Locked thread