Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007

bonewitch posted:

the casters were saying that trinity botrk were the build and idk why you would go botrk

i agree botrk isnt that good // gold efficient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
my god, this jax. He's going off!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

RealFoxy posted:

I watch his stream sometimes and he always looks like he's having the time of his life

Mind dropping a phat link on me?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

soaz should probably be on carries more often because PoE sure isn't gonna carry poo poo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Luna Was Here posted:

Mind dropping a phat link on me?
https://www.twitch.tv/dinterlolz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE8Bi4WocJM

Pro tips: "87" sounds like "idiot" in Taiwanese which is why people spam it. Sometimes he randomly speaks in fluent english sentances for no reason. He likes to say "What tha faaaaaaa"

He reminds me a lot of KaKao's personality. I miss kakao :(

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
the mechanics

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

RealFoxy posted:

Pro tips: "87" sounds like "idiot" in Taiwanese which is why people spam it. Sometimes he randomly speaks in fluent english sentances for no reason. He likes to say "What tha faaaaaaa"

what happened to kakao anyway? did he get banished to the shadow realm (lspl)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lovechop posted:

Yeah he made a team with Nagne. He should really just go all-in, move to America, learn English, and make mad bank like MakNoon did

e: DinTer is awesome

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jun 10, 2016

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
"look at the damage peke is doing"

fizz goes down to 80% hp

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
he's gonna beast!

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

exethan posted:

i agree botrk isnt that good // gold efficient

i actually looked it up because it was bugging me, bortk is 73% efficient and gunblade is 121% effective without considering passives/actives. gunblade also gives way more damage and sustain, plus actually synergizes with his ult. i think bortk only does more damage if theres a hyper tank on the enemy team with like 3k+ hp

tldr don't buy bortk on jax

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
this is what happens when you give jax a weapon

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

RealFoxy posted:

Yeah he made a team with Nagne. He should really just go all-in, move to America, learn English, and make mad bank like MakNoon did

e: DinTer is awesome

i wish riot didn't change the region rules again, chinese billionaires could be re-assembling all the former KT and samsung teams right now

but yeah kakao would do so well in NA, he's too lovable :)

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Origen with a whole bunch of dumb loving everything there. I hope they lose.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Libertine posted:

:grin:

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Libertine posted:

"Ok guys, we're up 10k+, have a 3 stack elder dragon and the enemy has no inhibs, let's go end."

"No, we need to Baron first. Oh poo poo, there's their jungler, let's all peel off baron to chase him."

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
That was a regrettably unthrowable lead

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

Now that Irelia and Jax have been dumped back into viability expect to see Origen do this again until teams give enough of a poo poo about rift herald to stop them from giving it so Soaz

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

That was a regrettably unthrowable lead

Giants could have threw it. :colbert:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

not only did he go to the lpsl but he's so bad he couldn't get out of it

stump collector
May 28, 2007
if anyone is still watching this poo poo, what is going on with the camera??????

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

RealFoxy posted:

If you watch Asian movies they will say English phrases and sentences like they were characters speaking French in a Tolstoy novel.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
it was cool when xwx first came to NA and we got to learn what happens when a person learns english entirely from twitch chat

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

he's cool bc he seems to genuinely enjoy playing

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Luna Was Here posted:

No way,I refuse to believe this is actually happening

Ya the analyst desk was waiting for a game on the other stream to finish so they just put the feed up and did colour commentary over it

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

NRG/Immortals and APEX/EnVy. I can't wait for the latter, they both look good.

I don't think TSM will keep the lead after this week.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I'm not convinced either team read the full patch notes.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It never ceases to amaze me that goons pick up on patch trends much quicker than NA pros do.

Reignover has no respect for NRG

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jun 11, 2016

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

could NRG actually be good???

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Radical posted:

No Immortals were just being really dumb.

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

In a shocking turn of events wildturtle gets caught due to mispositioning

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Radical posted:

IMT just made the same mistake that everyone was pointing out in their match against C9 so I think it's mostly just IMT not being able to switch gears.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Radical posted:

If they start playing aggressively in top and bot they will be a good team

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

Jesus christ reignover does not give a poo poo

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
ohq vs. Reignover: which import can carry harder?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Clown drakes for the clown fiesta

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
How is Maokai, the 0/3/4 teamfighting tank so far down in CS to the split pushing Irelia? :iiam:

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

loving three

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

trying to get the piss turret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Nook posted:

loving three
Jin Air's wet dream.

• Locked thread