Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

curiousCat posted:

Is anyone realistically watching Fox/P1 over C9/IMT?

i'm watching both while I work come at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Reapered is probably looking at this game and asking what he got himself involved with

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cloud 9 pretty much had better map presence in their ward placements, their objective control and their flanks but forgot that Ekko existed and woops that's a loss.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Monathin posted:

I don't really think that's what happened but I'd have to watch the final fight. That was really close.

The game was over as soon as Jensen died while he was watching the fight/shopping/picking his nose while Ekko one shotted him during his recall. Up until that point C9 had better wards, better map movements and were pushing IMT to take risks that they could take advantage of.

After that C9 tilted off the face of the world and IMT did whatever they wanted.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Monathin posted:

I really disagree. WIth how fed Jensen was, if that last fight went even slightly sideways for IMT then C9 picks up Elder Dragon and then it's GG.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't think Jensen was as fed as you make it out to be at that point of the game a lot of the builds were either complete or near complete. I thought the game was over after that brain fart/not paying attention by Jensen after that engage/disengage/reengage.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I kinda really like all the teams in the NA LCS except for maybe Apex and that's mainly because I haven't seen them play yet.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why is Smoothie there instead of Bunny like how much does C9 management hate that loving man jesus christ

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wol posted:

Jesus Christ Bunny, get out of this C9 contract as soon as you possibly can. They clearly hate you.

There was a reddit thread where Redditors were saying this and C9 Jack came in and acted like a baby about it

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really feel that Ekko makes this really boring

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

IMTs draft is good

Huni not going tank is bad

This is the big one. Tank Ekko would be much scarier than AP Ekko vs this comp as the comp you've drafted

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Monathin posted:

Tank Ekko has been nerfed into the ground repeatedly. I don't mind Rod/Abyssal/LB Ekko as like. Half-tank Half-AP. I think Varus instead of Lissandra for counter-engage is the really big error of this draft.

They aren't playing on the nerfed Tank Ekko patch though right? Like it's still 6.10

ALso the P1/Fox game is also a good watch imo

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This was a good game but you can scream clown fiesta all you want

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm just glad that in America we don't settle for anything less than complete domination which means we are getting a game 3

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Huni is about to feed off of his loving rear end

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dragongem posted:

Apex has fed first blood at 3 minutes, good start, good start

Quas looking way better than yesterday

(he is on Ekko though)

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I thought C9 would just get 2-0'd but while they lost they did show a lot more fight than I thought they were capable of v:shobon:v

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maguoob posted:

Well IMT did choose a really dumb comp vs C9 in game two.

Yeah and C9 won that game exactly how they should. But IMT's wins were really good close games up until a point and that's pretty good for C9 considering everybody was talking about the end goal was 2017 Impact/Rush/Jensen/Sneaky/Some Support Not Named Bunny

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
CLG lost this game as soon as Xpecial remained the starting support for Apex

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol phreak shut the gently caress up. "THE NEW ADC ON CLG" lol

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schiavona posted:

Isn't it really the other way around...

It's a joke because Xpecial would always find a way to beat CLG no matter what team he was on

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm sure loco is still pouting about it somewhere

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Player's this good should not be taking spears at that distance"

*Stixxay has eaten 3 of them on the march to the inhib*

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man it's gonna suck real bad when CLG plays a team like TSM/IMT

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wol posted:

Shrimp, you suck at smiting

Trained under the best

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shock. I'm shocked that CLG is split pushing.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
every time i think apex lost the game by making a terrible call, clg makes an equally terrible call and keeps them in it

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
looks like saint is gonna get drunk tonightttttttt

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jayisspecial posted:

Sounds like you've been watching the wrong region. Might I suggest checking out some EU games?

Keven doesn't watch wildcard regions

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How Rude posted:

why are there two separate twitch channels for NA LCS

because they run 2 games at the same time, there is supposed another game on nalcs2 but immortals just stomped p1 real bad and the clg vs apex game was years long

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Reapered is a really good coach.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but like in polite interview talk

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he said that they both have issues and they both are having trouble meshing with the team and that's really the ! part of the answer because maybe you should have figured this all out while you were in Korea

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sexpansion posted:

Jesus christ there were like a billion LCS games over the week, wtf should I watch.

G2 vs OG, C9 vs IMT, TSM vs CLG, Apex vs CLG

that's really it imo

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NTT posted:

And yet several players who are universes better than you are doing so on that champion and winning

and Karma doesn't have terrible scaling because her shield has a total 3.3 AP scaling on it when you hit 4 teammates and yourself, plus 220 base per person, except the main shield target, who gets 440.

honestly if you don't see the value in a support that can stun, shield, and engage with a speed up while offering some of the best poke then it honestly seems like you just don't want to acknowledge why she's a contested support

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why does riot put ties in the middle wtf

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shadow225 posted:

a tie is also worth more than a loss in trditional point systems

In some sports a draw is actually worse than a loss becuase of Win % and also literally every sport is W/L/D(T) but lol at W-T-L just lol

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who paused lol

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poor mightybear that was such a bait

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who is this idiot casting this game that has no idea about the armor penetration that ghostblade/black clever gives you holy poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

henkman posted:

OG did it, baby. They're on the board with 1 Win

according to the casters OG looks real good!!!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread