Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
um.... so which stream should i be watching?

e: oh i got it nm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Jesus christ there were like a billion LCS games over the week, wtf should I watch.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Gorilla on Taric :)

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

steakmancer posted:

seraph is a good top laner :colbert:

yeah he really is.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Firebert posted:

Bunny's Thresh is always a treat to watch

I don't remember seeing a Thresh yet this split

yeah that was something else.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Hahahaha C9 is officially dumb as gently caress http://www.thescoreesports.com/lol/news/8489?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I haven't watched much LCS this split but Schalke seems pretty decent.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

henkman posted:

gilius, dude, come on..

That was preeeettty bad.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
You know I think it's really annoying how the casters are always acting like the teams are so bad and they're always doing the wrong things. Pulse acts like it's a loving funeral every time a team plays poorly. Jesus christ, have some loving perspective.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Haven't watched anything in a while but I keep up with the W/Ls and this is funny.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I haven't watched pro League in weeks, this was a bad game to come back to.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
heh

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Chris de Sperg posted:

wow the tweet immediately below that seems like it'd be pretty great and written by someone cool and good shame you had to crop it out

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/Tnfw1WW6-next-class-update-the-assassins

Pro lol will be more interesting... next season.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Lovechop posted:

return to season 3 NEEDED

Honestly season 4 was pretty great too.

I mean I like league as it is, but I do think seasons 3 and 4 were my favorite metas.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

RealFoxy posted:

China is a strong region but they've never been as close as people are claiming to ever beating Samsung White or SKT in the finals.

True, but those are literally the two strongest LoL teams of all time. EDG at its best was a solid #3 to those teams IMO. (Or maybe EDG/KT at it best for #3 all time, either way it's close).

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

Rookie on Taliyah again boys :unsmigghh:

He won! Looks pretty okay, too.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Bang is a god.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

This Fnatic and Roccat game is good because I can't tell who is winning because people just constantly get caught and die for no reason / objective and then they trade kills back and forth.

I love that the entire conceit behind Varus being a good midlaner is that you need to poke and not get engaged on and yet Roccat are consistently unable to disengage from any of these fights.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
maybe stop giving Febiven Azir.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Holy poo poo Key is loving good. ESC Ever is fun to watch!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Kkoma's reliance on protect-the-Bang comps this season has been pretty disappointing. Let Faker carry, kkoma.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Faker is so good.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

This Taliyah/Shen/Hecarim comp is pretty clever although they certainly didn't use it well just now

Yeah it seems very good, but Rox misplayed about seven teamfights in this game.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
hahahahahahahha

quote:

Invictus Gaming debuted a new roster in the League of Legends Pro League at the start of their opening match on Friday, July 8 against I May. ex-NaJin White Shield top laner, Baek "Save" Youngjin, having recently rejoined the roster, started as iG's top laner in the match. Invictus Gaming's Chinese top laner, Liu "Zz1tai" Zhihao, returned to the mid lane role, and star Korean mid laner, Song "Rookie" Euijin, moved to the AD position.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
ADD's proxy-farming Trundle was pretty awesome to watch in the last MVP-CJ game today.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

Every single person on iG other than Save has played ADC professionally now.

There's actually a reason for this swap, and it's almost certainly temporary. Unfortunately iG is very likely to just sign another bad ADC.

The only upside is that Rookie is so talented he can probably play any position at a professional level.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
That was an incredible outplay from Nukeduck just now.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
holy poo poo lol

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

RealFoxy posted:

I don't know why but CLG vs Immortals will have a dedicated stream to Reignover/Xmithie only.

I think this is really awesome. I mean, it would be much better if we could stream any player's perspective via the client, but w/e

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Gamsu is better than Kikis.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

curiousCat posted:

Freeze benched for Forg1ven????

In their press release they say it's because of Freeze's hand injury and that Forgiven is just a sub.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Shy is getting forced to play Teemo in LCK RIGHT. NOW.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Oh my god he's building a wit's end, this is the best.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Odoamne is brutalizing expect.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
It seems like Rox's strategy this season is to let people kill Smeb over and over while Rox wins the game. It also seems to be working.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
https://twitter.com/moobeat/status/756143179087290368

Why is Kennen disabled?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

I'm starting a campaign to Make Ezreal Damage Again. End the Iceborne Gauntlet tyranny and bring back the Triforce.

edit: FNC played the mid and end game pretty badly. Also, I have never been convinced by the Karma mid pick.

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jul 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Karma mid just doesn't scale very well, and the wave clear is decent but not great. Honestly I think something like Vel'koz or Anivia or even Morg would be a much more effective pick with just as much if not more wave clear.

edit: or even loving Ahri, why does no one play Ahri anymore?

• Locked thread