Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

rabidsquid posted:

its amazing that huni leaving fnatic has resulted in people still being mad to this day and insisting he's trash

It's amazing that you still push this narrative when I don't think there's been a single Fnatic fan regularly posting in this thread in like two years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Nice Fnatic Accademy about to start playing with the best top lane / jungle combo in the entire world: Kikis and Amazing. I can't wait for these guys to carry some garbo NA LCS team to an undefeated season next split before Kikis joins SK Telecom.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

lmao @ the end of game 1 of FNA/GIA

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Whatever this iteration of Origen is, it is horrible. That was some of the worst team coordination I've ever seen at the "pro" level.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

This guy playing Rumble is a loving moron though.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Lol at the plays in this game. This is hilarious.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Yeah someone just buys the roster. It's the same thing that happened with Cloud 9 challenger and whatever teams that Saint ran for that cash money.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Work Friend Keven posted:

idk if fnatic really has to pick a funny joke champ in EVERY slot

This has always been Fnatic's greatest strategic asset: picking really dumb things that make their opponents lose their minds and throw the game.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When your build is 2 long swords and zerker boots and you still get fed on AD Kennen.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

henkman posted:

Bring back Vander and Forgiven

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Jesiz has made a good supporting statement today for my argument that Camille is the most retarded champion in the game.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Are fnatic going to win before wrekkles can finish building his 3rd frozen mallet???

the hammer has fallen keven

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

H2K got fuckin ran over jesus

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Huhi dominated game 1

Darshan dominated game 2 on loving Dr. Mundo

*** CLG stops banning Talon?!? ***
Hai wrecks Game 3 and 5 on Talon

Game 3 was a massive level 1 gently caress up by CLG that put them down resources across the entire center of the map and each of those matchups got hosed for it

Game 4 was ugly all around for CLG (especially Huhi)

Game 5 could have gone either way for a large majority of the match but CLG committed really hard to some extremely bad fights (especially Darshan) and got poo poo on by an Evelynn so it was about as stylish of a way as you could get reverse swept

CLG's highs and lows were Darshan and Huhi's play.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I watched that KT/MVP series on highlights and I felt like KT played like poo poo in every game but still won effortlessly in the end. It was really bizarre.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Look I'm all about journalistic integrity in competitive esports reporting but gently caress it take the Hawaii vacation.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Martout posted:

rip origen

Going 0-6 in the promotion tournament is about all that needs to be said about that roster. Jesus.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I'm assuming Origen fell because they didn't want to pay their players or something. All their talented dudes left.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

things are look up for na. they might win worlds this year once korea is wiped off the map in nuclear hellfire.

If North Korea tries to start some poo poo, Samsung will just produce a fleet of drone tanks and aircraft and have the KeSPA organizations pilot them and single-handedly win the Second Korean War.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Day 2 of the KeSPA v. DPRK Conflict:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Lovechop posted:

man w mullet goes mad with a mallet

Should be thread title if a new thread ever happens

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

The ideal way to play League of Legends is with many shielders and many throwers and then you send a ball of shields and throwing at the other team who have no balls and you just win it EU #1

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

A priority Kayle pick just doesn't make sense to me. This Vlad is just gonna 1v5 real soon.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

This is the biggest Vlad I've ever seen at 20 minutes.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Balls was really good on Rumble, the rest of Flyquest was balls.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Redmark posted:

Wenger out

Team Liquid fan spotted.

Game 5 of NA finals was crazy and a lot of fun to watch.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

What are pros/cons to a situation where you would sub Turtle and Double? I've always kind of felt they had similar strengths (they often really get huge) and weaknesses (they often make really bad decisions in high pressure late game).

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Chris de Sperg posted:

it honestly mostly depends on what you want the jungler to be doing. Double will direct every little thing that Sven does, Turtle will not which tends to mean Sven playing a far more passive game (like compare Sven now to Sven in summer, he plays a lot differently in terms of the constant crazy second-buff invades and such never happening anymore)

I don't know how TSM's shot calling works so I have no idea if this is a pro or con. I wouldn't want my bot lane micromanaging me as a jungler but I wouldn't want them to be dead quiet either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

TDF is particular aren't that good really but their top laner, Pigdancer, is really good.

TDF is no match for Talk N Text Ka Tropa

Also someone PM'd me that there's a new thread cooking up so let me know when that happens and I can lock this one.

I tried to watch a few matches of League lately but it seems like everyone has become so bored of the game that Longzhu is now the best team just out of sheer attrition. Sad!

• Locked thread