Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"
I actually like Mad Max. Just driving around, upgrading my car and hideouts, it's great. But then theres ONE section where the game forces you to do a race to progress the story. I hate races, I've ignored all the optional ones. But here we are, I have to finish this to progress the story. Here is where you come in.

Let's use the Playstation 4 share play feature to give controll to a fellow goon who actually knows how to play the part you're struggling with. All you have to do is befriend one another, get into a party and help out with the part of any game your friend struggles with.

So....I beg you to PLEASE help me out with the Stank Gum Race in Mad max, pretty please? PSN ID: Gallilee

gallilee fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Jun 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Mad max was bad and you should stop playing it forever.

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"

Motherfucker posted:

Mad max was bad and you should stop playing it forever.

Nah, game's good dude.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shoot the cyberdemon until it is dead.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
All of the races except one of the optional ones in the north area that makes you drive the weakest lovely car for six minutes are easy peasy dude. What the heck's up with you.

• Locked thread