Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe

Splatmaster posted:

After swallowing that first bite of his sandwich he looked and saw a half-eaten foot sticking out of his 12 inch sub among the lettuce; he hadn't ordered lettuce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

The millenial's mind was made up, he would triple-down on his debts and get a PHD in video games.

Sig by Heather Papps

shinmai

CHK Instruction

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

The millenial's mind was made up, he would triple-down on his debts and get a PHD in video games.

me irl

eonwe

as he walked into the video game convention a smell wafted over him

eonwe

he was completely ready for the new game release, he had snacks, empty bottles, and a bag of socks

BoldFrankensteinMir

The musty stack of old magazines had not been moved since the indiscretions of his youth, petrified ooze seeping from the centerfolds like a syrupy, Paul Bunyan's helping of pancakes etched into his sexuality by an atomic bomb.

Sig by Heather Papps

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

precision posted:

For sale: internet forum, never funny.

it was time, time to face the terrible wrath of the baby shoes.

eonwe

"its your turn" says your wife as you get up in the middle of the night to console the crying baby shoes

BoldFrankensteinMir

Precision posted:

For sale: internet forum, never funny.

I nominate this for the new subforum slogan.

Sig by Heather Papps

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
On his deathbed, his greatest regret was that no matter what he had inserted or how hard he tried his whole life, his rear end was only a pale shadow of goatse.

Marchofthepenguins

Mental hygiene should be practiced after every meal
When I looked in the mirror, my reflection's eyes were closed, and I knew it wasn't over.

big black turnout

For sale: babies, shoes at Ernie's Toddlers and Tennis Shoes

big black turnout

it's horror because of the horrifically low prices

Android Blues

a local man has to mothball his baby shoe distribution business when for some reason no one wants baby shoes that he weirdly calls "never worn" instead of just "new"

Android Blues

"what's the matter with you people? - they've got no god drat baby germs, have they? - i should like to know how you expect to get along without my brand new, fresh, never worn before by a baby, never used once, no baby's feet have been in these, free of all infant joy and laughter residue, shoes for your babies, that's all!"

Scaly Haylie

I'm a wizard, Harry.

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
it was neither delivery nor digiorno

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
as the first all-female submarine crew to reach the Challenger Deep cracked open their beers to celebrate, they heard a distant bellow – soft at first, but growing louder with each repetition:

“what about men?”

doctorthefonz

A Female approaches.

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Mortified, he realized he'd just sent his entire browsing history to reply:all.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

For sale: hunting shotgun, barely used.

:stare:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Radical and BADical!

by Lowtax
Just as Holmquist discovered the baby shoe jammed in his tail pipe, the man with the hammer crept up behind him, arm raised.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
Everything was terrible, and it all hurt.

Android Blues

each time a grieving father sells his baby shoes he finds another pair of baby shoes sitting at the top of the stairs every night - "these ones havent been worn either," he says, a pained and haunted look entering his eyes, "and that makes them even scarier and more terrifying than the previous ones, which i sold"

Android Blues

my new byobbrand is only baby shoe jokes, now there's a horror story for ya

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"...and the baby shoes had one, single blue finger print each."

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
it wasn't a fart

----------------

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming

Splatmaster posted:

"...and the baby shoes had one, single blue finger print each."

i thought we were trying to not be too scary :ohdear:

FutonForensic

No, You Can't Pet My Dog

HaveARottenDay

Looking through the poorly lit dust filled flea market, she spotted a pair of worn baby shoes, perfect for the newborn, and began asking for a price when the decrepit old man rose from his rocking chair and hissed "THOSE ARE NOT FOR SALE!"

Radical and BADical!

by Lowtax
I realized with horror that my deformed foot nestled perfectly within the confines of my infant niece's footwear.

----------------

Radical and BADical!

by Lowtax
After enduring a grueling fourth teary hour in the Applebee's restroom, I discovered that a portal to the poo poo Dimension had opened just behind my taint.

----------------

joke_explainer

FutonForensic posted:

No, You Can't Pet My Dog

true horror

Dammit_Carl!
Tim watched wistfully as the flies and maggots danced on his dead wife's face; she had never looked more beautiful in his eyes.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Maybe she shouldn't have smelled that finger after all

FutonForensic

I don't find you attractive, and no, you can't have any more chips

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
lowtax is dead, bow before your new mod!

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

I don't find you attractive, and no, you can't have any more chips

chills

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
for sale: baby shoes, still in use

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Hemingway and his cats are back for revenge.

• Locked thread