Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

big black turnout posted:

it's horror because of the horrifically low prices

"No! Raise the price! Please! It's far too low!", he wailed as he struggled against his bonds in vain.

The inquisitor smiled grimly at him. "This is the future of the human race. Imagine mark-downs, piling on the price tag, from clearance rack to clearance rack, forever."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Your child feels they cannot truly express themselves and will remain under the yolk of oppression until they tell their grandmother about being a furry.

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
you see a dog but can't pet it

big black turnout

After several hours of awkward attempts to hang out, the customer was relieved to finally see him go, but scant minutes later, his weed dealer was back at the door saying "hey, man, my car won't start, is it cool if I just crash here tonight?"

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Anoia posted:

you see a dog but can't pet it
:smithicide:

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
I... I think I stepped in dog poo

peanut

Just as the baby finally fell asleep, the unmistakable thud of the door of a delivery van echoed from across the yard...

*ding dong*

peanut

50 minutes until her flight starts boarding... 20% battery... and $1.60 equivalent in the local currency.

peanut

peanut

There's a mosquito in the car but you're all alone and driving on the highway at sunset with a dirty windshield :(

Anoia

the game is exclusive to that one console you hate

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

Anoia posted:

the game is exclusive to that one console you hate

I hate bloodbox, and its constant demands for baby shoes!

BoldFrankensteinMir

You don't have any private messages (because nobody likes you).

Sig by Heather Papps

joke_explainer

December Octopodes posted:

I hate bloodbox, and its constant demands for baby shoes!

ERROR SHOES HAVE BEEN WORN *ejects shoes*

Anoia

baby shoes: the revenge

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

And then she realized that the existence of kittens had always just been her imagination.

BoldFrankensteinMir

For sale: Hemingway joke, thoroughly depleted.

Sig by Heather Papps

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

joke_explainer posted:

Your child feels they cannot truly express themselves and will remain under the yolk of oppression until they tell their grandmother about being a furry.

iirc in one of lovecraft's stories the plot was that the great grandfather had hosed an ape and the main character's family was descended from that union

e: i read that wrong, i thought that the grandmother in your story was the furry

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jun 12, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Anoia

Hogge Wild posted:

iirc in one of lovecraft's stories the plot was that the grandfather had hosed an ape

lovecraft was a racist dickbag but that's nothing new

peanut

Lol dank victorian self-insert fiction XD

FAT32 SHAMER

I farted

smoobles

50 dead in nightclub shooting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

peanut

Trump & Palin 2016

peanut

The plain brown paper bag was full of unsalted french fries, turned soggy by their own steam and the chill of a cloudy day.

FutonForensic

i'm cancelling the wedding, for i could never consummate my love with one afflicted with such severe banana dick

BoldFrankensteinMir

My manager was already 3 hours late when she finally called in, mumbling something racist about traffic.

Sig by Heather Papps

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you cnt sleep b/c a mosquito is in the room but then you remember the mosquito HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 11 YEARS!!! :O

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Anoia

I'm topical.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

My doctor confirmed I had a terminal case of vaporwave  aesthetic

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"Well, since the elevator seems to be broken down, why don't I tell you all about this new thing called vaping?" He said, the suspended car slowly filling with a sickly sweet smelling cloud.

FutonForensic

c'mere son, come take a look at these asmr videos your old man's been working on

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
"my god it's horrible!" he screamed as he read the YouTube comments section.

FutonForensic

better yet my boy, how about i lean in close and give you a live performance *smacks his gross old man lips into my virgin ears*

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

For sale: Hemingway joke, thoroughly depleted.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
On the drive to work after showering, dressing and having breakfast he heard the immistakeable sound of his alarm clock: he was having the dream again.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

"And THAT is how much college will cost for Maggie!"

Anoia

And now, the world premiere of Simpsons season 40 on FOX!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
He hated his sister's guts, but he was a zombie; he would keep eating.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Splatmaster posted:

He hated his sister's guts, but he was a zombie; he would keep eating.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ross Perowned

Shit in my hand and say yeah
she told me she didn't like anime and she didn't even attempt to go dutch on the bill

• Locked thread