Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe

"I, Donald Trump, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Eonwe posted:

"I, Donald Trump, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

:derp:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Eonwe posted:

Good End

big black turnout

Eonwe posted:

BoldFrankensteinMir

Eonwe posted:

This wins the thread baby-hands down.

Sig by Heather Papps

Robot Made of Meat

Eonwe posted:

NoooooooOOOOOoOooOOOoooOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOooooo!!!!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Eonwe posted:

holy poo poo

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
President Trump is elected to a second term.

Anoia

The limitation on presidential terms has been abolished, as has the office of president; all hail God King Emperor Trump!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Eonwe posted:

:allbuttons:

A4 Steak Sauce
That's when he realized someone swapped his sugar packet with a packet of finely ground-up glass

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Some day, a child that you know and love will morph into A Teen.

Anoia

Eonwe wins (maybe also a horror story? depends on how you look at it :shobon:)

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Eonwe posted:

yeah that about wraps things up here

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Anoia posted:

The limitation on presidential terms has been abolished, as has the office of president; all hail God King Emperor Trump!

this is a horror story thread, friend

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Anoia

Chill la Chill posted:

this is a horror story thread, friend

get thee behind me, donald

BoldFrankensteinMir

For the second week in a row the front page was offline, and the whereabouts of Lowtax remained nebulous.

Sig by Heather Papps

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot

Eonwe posted:

This is beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

shurnarkabtishutu

you started breathing manually

leethasbro

Rat Enthusiast
did someone already say my posting because my posting.

eonwe

shurnarkabtishutu posted:

you started breathing manually

gently caress

BoldFrankensteinMir

"Oh I'm clumsy am I !?" he roared, and pitched himself down the stairwells at a run, indignantly jangling the box of scissors, a man with something to prove.

Sig by Heather Papps

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
ah yes a one sentence comedy thread, that's what will make my parents love me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

The specific ink cartridge you needed only came in single packs, each of which was 189 dollars.

Sig by Heather Papps

• Locked thread