Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Yah, I can wear an XL t-shirt without my gut showing, so what of it? :smug:

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Wanna meet that bod

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i always pictured you in my
Mind as a shredded up SEX BEAST Venda goat and now you come up and pull THIS poo poo?!?

what the heck man

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I always assumed everyone else on GBS is on disability and works from home as retard masturbators. Not me though, I'm an Adonis and a Sexual Tyrannosaurus.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Kuato posted:

I always assumed everyone else on GBS is on disability and works from home as retard masturbators. Not me though, I'm an Adonis and a Sexual Tyrannosaurus.

what about just wrangling tards

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If you got it flaunt it! The gut. The dad gut. Your sympathetic pregnancy.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I weigh 135lbs

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
lol if you have the "dad bod" and still expect your wife to stay hot. Jesus gently caress just run a couple miles and do some pushups/situps its not loving rocket surgery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Iron Prince posted:

i always pictured you in my
Mind as a shredded up SEX BEAST Venda goat and now you come up and pull THIS poo poo?!?

what the heck man

*Exhales the breath he has been holding since posting this thread*

Pheeeew. I'm glad my pudgy bod is the norm of the Gibbis.

So, with that being said.

LOL, SHut the gently caress up FATTY!

CLOSING THREAD!

• Locked thread