Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

mysterious loyall X posted:

some idiot from montreal in accented english going, as we all kneooooo, the world is a dark plac e these days...indeed. terror in belgiu,m. zitka virus. ineqauality and rioting in the streets. todays gamers are faced with a choice. are you a cucked sjw assassin supports hillary, or a woke cuckservative templar who kneels at the altar of drumpf. in assassn's creed 10-22 for ps4, xbone, anroid , and ios we invite you to aswer these questons and find yourself: are u zee assassin or le templar

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Apparently CD Projekt Red is announcing something that isn't Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 and I'm curious about what that is

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

E3 looks loving amazeballs

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Mach2 posted:

upcoming GotY Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord is gonna be at the PC conference so it can't be as bad as the last one

hell yeah

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

goferchan posted:

I'm reserving judgement til we see the loot crate opening animation.

Wisdom

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I love E3

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Benny D posted:

Can you imagine tie fighter with current gen technology.. capital ships to scale, urban planetary environment battle areas fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

shoot the drug men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Your mission: capture El Luigi

• Locked thread