Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ZELDA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There's gonna be a bloodstained demo at e3 and some backers are getting it. hyppppeee

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1592543

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

What's I.N.R.I.'s favorite band?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

shouldnt have bothered

this, the game looks cool graphically but not very fun to play imo. it would have been a cool co-op game if it was just bosses.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

he jumps straight up really slowly and has to use a forward dash to clear pits

Do you like awesome things that are awesome?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Edgy Indie Fleetwood Mac covers ftw/l

l

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

im glad doom has a demo of the first level because now i can confirm first hand that everyone in the world must be insane.

Everyone I talked to who played it says the first level is the worst thing in the game so I thought it was really funny when they announced that demo.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm going to play the demo later as well. The bloodstained demo that is.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

epic gametrailers guys sobbing tears of joy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFFcMTo_y3Q

gonna be real tears once the game releases

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Work Internet blows so I might miss zelda :(

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Zelda looks amazing. Aside from the inventory management but my man link is going to get a bigger bag. It looks like you have infinite items from your sheikah wii u pad but they have cool down times.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

goferchan posted:

Is Nintendo the only company thats remained conspicuously silent on the Orlando shootings and not offered their thoughts and prayers? Shameful

No

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

this

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There's bosses on the overworld in Zelda

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

If you throw an almost broken weapon at something it shatters and does more damage

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

holy god drat... you can freeze time then wail on a heavy object with your weapon to build up kinetic energy then when time resumes it'll go flying forward

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/fJf57Q7.webm

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yeah... I think I can beat it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

have they said if they fixed HMs yet? any other general changes besides ffa?

Fly at least was obsolete last gen because you could fly on latias airship style even when she's not in your party. Who knows if that will happen this time lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

goferchan posted:

Wow Persona 5 is gonna have demon negotiation again instead of shuffle time... I like it

It has knock enemy on the ground and they can't do anything again. I don't like it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

sega just announced that they're going to announce something about sonic in july

announcement annoucements

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

im glad they are trolling paper mario superfans

same and i liked sticker star

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

the enigmansion

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

you are both bad people

:salt:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

thank you nintendo for all the love

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

the demo has all the weapon types and styles including playing as the cat. holy crap

there's 3 monsters, great maccao, malfestio the giant owl thing and nargacuga. plus there's online with passcoded rooms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Dude I love Surge it needs to come back. Best drink ever.

http://www.surge.com/

• Locked thread