Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

looking forward to this years PC show

PC Gamer says this year's show will be "even better" than last year.

how could they top it??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

we are a week away from knowing what the gently caress the NX is

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

i dont think nintendo will talk about that at e3 actually.

theyve been saying they would constantly since last year's e3

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

they said no news at e3. maybe tokyo game show

lmao are they just gonna talk about zelda for an hour then? wtf

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

from whattheyve said so far they arent doing a direct at all, and their day 1 treehouse stream will be 100% zelda and pokemon, and day 2 is everything else

jesus christ

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

/me posts reactoin crying reaction vid as the french company that the dizzy the egg pedophiles use as a tax haven announce not one, not two, not three, but count them 12 a whole freaking 12 assassin's creeds in one year

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

some idiot from montreal in accented english going, as we all kneooooo, the world is a dark plac e these days...indeed. terror in belgiu,m. zitka virus. ineqauality and rioting in the streets. todays gamers are faced with a choice. are you a cucked sjw assassin supports hillary, or a woke cuckservative templar who kneels at the altar of drumpf. in assassn's creed 10-22 for ps4, xbone, anroid , and ios we invite you to aswer these questons and find yourself: are u zee assassin or le templar

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NVIDIA just published 2970 yt videos pushing the shield. PC E3 hype!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Everybody in the chat spam Kaaaaappa! Kaaaappa. Kaaappa.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Rumor: Skyrim remaster to be announced at E3?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Yeah it'll be called elder scrolls vi lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTRIQaYqHnI

its a separate mode and might actually be fun but i like to troll

honestly i want this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just remembered last year when GB had some dude from disney there, and they were pressing him about new star wars games, specifically a sequel to Tie Fighter, and the dude was like "well im sure Battlefront will deliver what the fans want" and there was a long pause, jeff goes "Alright..but what if what I want is more tie fighter?" and the dude told jeff to go gently caress himself

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i might just watch GB's stream for the non-nintendo parts of E3 this year, its like mystery science theatre but for the gaming industry

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Benny D posted:

Battlefront was fuckin garbage all we want is a new tie fighter is that so much to ask.

well supposedly that uncharted game with a star wars skin that was demo'd years ago and then scrapped is being revived, so, yes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just want a new jedi knight game and a new empire at war/SW RTS. but its looking like were just gonna get generic third person action games, bad-lefield and you loving know theres going to be a MOBA

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There's a new RTS about halfway through development.

holy gently caress what

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

So will the nintendo conference be another pre-taped video like last year? I don't know what treehouse only means but for some reason I'm thinking it's not a live presentation.

theyre not having a presentation or direct at all, because all they have to talk about is zelda and pokemon. so theyre just gonna play those in the treehouse for 12 hours

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This just in! Injustice 2 will have 'RPG-like' Gear System encouraging character customization, each match rewards players with loot drop

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i rmember when battlefront debuted on reddit with this trailer about how they were going into the lucas archives to study props in order to make the graphics realistic and i thought to myself "thats great but they havent once talked about or shown gameplay which is a warning sign" and some1 posted a similar thought in the thread and it got downvoted to hell and everyone was like "sigh why is reddit such a negative circle jerk" i wish i could find the thread lol.

lmao. i remember seeing the hastily slapped together the night before-E3 build and i thought "well maybe theres some potential with polish" and then they announced the game was coming out in 4 months

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

so that cuphead game has seen some big delays and now we know its because they've been developing a whole SP campaign instead of just some well done bosses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0bpSyeCuQ

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

shouldnt have bothered

brutal. i think it looks really neat

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

idk it might be 1-1 or something. i guess im just being really forgiving cause i really really love the art style lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

If they are trying to make Cuphead 60 dollars then gently caress that lol

if its anything more than 20 ill lol hard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

watching the giant bomb stream

same

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

excited for blink 182 with a new singer here at e3

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

heres snoop dawg walking about at e3 with a blunt in his mouth

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im waiting on gameplay

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quake overwatch edition lool

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

did they really just call elder scrolls online game of the yearf

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

"mmo of the year" lmao

lmao it wins by default

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

SWTOR has the most hosed up free to play mechanics ever. People who havent spent money on the game move 10% slower

they also have permanently halved XP and longer cooldowns for virtually everything lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

if you stop paying them monthly you cant use half your items

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they were so bitter that no one wanted to pay 60 dollars +subscription for a shoddy WoW clone they were just like "gently caress it, make all the maps huge and disable running for the freeloaders"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What happened. I missed it

they're making this new game called PREY

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

why even reveal a game if you have no gameplay to show

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

cause the inital concept video for prey 2 was like a first person blade runner bounty hunter style game that looked awesome

yeah it was cool as gently caress and now theyve backtracked from that? maybe? who knows we just got a vague cg trailer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they said elder scrolls online and every single GB cast member rolled their eyes at the same time

• Locked thread