Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mach2 posted:

upcoming GotY Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord is gonna be at the PC conference so it can't be as bad as the last one

This is all I want from E3. The rest is just a bonus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

ilu shantae

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Surge looks pretty cool right now while Lords of the Fallen looked like a mediocre copycat from day one, so I'm willing to give them another chance.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dang Absolver looks cool... I love a good martial arts game

In Training posted:

it sounds like there's a locational damage system which is how you get drops instead of equipment being random, which is a cool idea.

Yeah that's probably the biggest draw for me, seeing an enemy with a sick weapon and working to take it from him seems really cool, and even without the drop aspect a locational damage system could be a very interesting layer to add on to Souls-style combat if done right.

• Locked thread