Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

its the new game from the people who made metroid prime and left retro after 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[faintly from the back of the zone] I liked titanfall

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

holy god drat... you can freeze time then wail on a heavy object with your weapon to build up kinetic energy then when time resumes it'll go flying forward

*gets the same feel as when I first saw the mgsv rocket arm*

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Excited for Legend of Zelda SL1 runs at Zeldathon 2017

the possibilities....

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bolverkur posted:

rowlet is my friend i look forward to our adventures together with friends from ORAS and Blue

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Recore isn't coming to ps4 :(

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Isn't it coming to pc?

It is but mine ain't runnin it. $40 release price from what I googled

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think a first person resident evil could be pretty cool without vr

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Have there been any horror titles announced other than RE7

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

The programmer who designed the web swinging physics launched a Kickstarter and made his own game with the only pitch being "I'm going to make those physics again" and it warms my heart that he got it funded. I think it's supposed to be out this year

I really like the skill where you could tie up dudes on street lights and use them as punching bags. I remember trying to get as many as possible on one and then trying to make them swing the way around the pole

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Like that spiritual successor to Four Swords, Federation Force will rely on players replaying its missions to collect better loot. Unlike Tri Force Heroes’ emphasis on quirky outfits with unique abilities, however, Federation Force will let players modify their characters more specifically, tweaking the qualities and performance of their weapons and loadouts over time to meet their specific gameplay tastes and needs. The game’s combat is rife with RPG elements not unlike Destiny and The Division, with hit points flying off in different amounts depending on the area struck and the strength of the weapon. There’s potential for some depth there, especially considering Nintendo has said the game will contain about sixty missions, but it’s yet unclear how many mods, missions, enemies, and difficulty options will be available to keep players invested in the loot grind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0zr04AO3k

I'm very extremely calm and not mad at Federation Force

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

Can we all agree that titanfall 2 looks kinda sick

frank.club posted:

[faintly from the back of the zone] I liked titanfall

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS