Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cool Kingdoms of Amalur screenshot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eesh.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Suicide, homicide, murder, and killing are all good to me. I'm very comfortable discussing death, even if nobody else at the birthday party is.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tfw no new Captain Toad

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

square just announced a physical retail exclusive FFXV prequel spin-off lmao. These people are out of control
Square will make it 1997 again by any means.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's weird to realize that this will be Final Fantasy for the next 10 years at least. I guess there's also the FF7 remake.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What is Kingsglaive?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Harrow posted:

It's the big CG movie they're doing
Worked the first time.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Preorder at Gamestop and get a free copy of Ehrgeiz Square had lying around.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm scared to look
Same

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

holy god drat... you can freeze time then wail on a heavy object with your weapon to build up kinetic energy then when time resumes it'll go flying forward
Holy poo poo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This owns.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I could probably beat the final boss right away in one try.
Same, I've beaten Ganon tons of times.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

I wonder if the last boss is Ganon.. Is he just hanging out in a cave or something
Ganon lives on Death Mountain.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

dark souls 2 sucked but they (the from soft b team) still managed to make dark souls 3 afterwards
I've been liking it a lot more on PC than on PS3, since it runs a lot better. It's still got issues but it does a lot of cool things.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

It's cool that the poison area was a rehash of blighttown followed by a big cave with nothing in it and then a boss from demons souls
Black Gulch is my least favorite area so far in any Souls game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

After you smash your way through two million stupid statues, they stick a petrified guy in front of the bonfire, so if you don't have a Fragrant Branch of Yore you'd have to run back past the million statues if you want to re-fight the boss. Fortunately, the boss is really easy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't like some of the dark phantoms either. It still seemed better than vanilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I'm playing dark souls now so I'm getting the impression I should just skip dark souls 2
I liked it, but it's a step back from DS1. It feels like a refinement of Demon's Souls, although Demon's is generally considered better.

• Locked thread