Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

the antono banderas meme picture of the lips kisses but it's me thinking about epic press conferences from ubisoft, ea, and bethesda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

last years nintendo direct was depressing for me, the 40 year old chubby manchild

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Benny D posted:

"Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima has teased that the game will likely appeal to fans of Uncharted 4 and The Division."

MGSV was pretty similar to uncharted so thats no surprise.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

someone with good pshopping skills: change the kojima productions to say kappa productions and put kappa over the icon next to it. that would be really funny.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

oh I meant in the "ill keep coming" pic but this is still good work. Saving for future use.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Everybody in the chat spam Kaaaaappa! Kaaaappa. Kaaappa.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

thank god for the internet and the age of information. twitch culture is truly one of an elevated and enlightened society.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

i just remembered last year when GB had some dude from disney there, and they were pressing him about new star wars games, specifically a sequel to Tie Fighter, and the dude was like "well im sure Battlefront will deliver what the fans want" and there was a long pause, jeff goes "Alright..but what if what I want is more tie fighter?" and the dude told jeff to go gently caress himself

i rmember when battlefront debuted on reddit with this trailer about how they were going into the lucas archives to study props in order to make the graphics realistic and i thought to myself "thats great but they havent once talked about or shown gameplay which is a warning sign" and some1 posted a similar thought in the thread and it got downvoted to hell and everyone was like "sigh why is reddit such a negative circle jerk" i wish i could find the thread lol.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Can't wait for Heavily Remastered Skyrim to be announced tonight.

this turned out to be p.prohpetic

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Decided to have a few beers and watch the Bethesda stream last night. Blacked out and woke up to find I had preorded the special edition of Skyrim remastered and had about 200 zoomed in screenshots of morgan webbs legs/thighs.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[being interviewed at the bethesda e3 show]

MAX SCOVILLE: Alright were gonna see if we can get some fan reactions here, excuse me, sir...sir? Care to talk about some of the games you saw tonight? How excited are you for Skyrim Remastered?

ME: I have been jacking off to Morgan Webb for over ten years. That's almost half my life. You KNOW that means wife material for sure.

MAX SCOVILLE: "..."

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

crabs!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO! CRABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't get enough of this cucking hth anroid

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

A bit of the old Ultra-Feels

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This, except without interesting characters, or plot,

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Ubisoft probably has the most obnoxious marketing.

I hate how theyre always reminding you of how french they are. thats nothing to be proud of.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

how many years of bipsy bimbos asking stupid questions and listening to developers lie before you dont want to watch e3 shitanymore. Fucks sakes.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

The Devil Tesla posted:

I'm gay and love garbage

hth

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

KOJIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

so what did i miss if no one minds? just the bullet points

- im gay

- hth

- cuck

-xbone

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

kojimas new game is a gritty reboot/origin story of the greased up naked deaf guy from family guy

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Now there's people saying it might have something to do with this Russian science fiction novel series

awesome sauce, can we get a "WE ARE HOMO LUDENS" gang tag going?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[barely audible, from the back of the Imp Zone official e3 colliseum theater]

Nintendo hoipe!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/S13Ok3NifAI

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

All right, I'm Kaz Hirai I'd like to offer my condolences to the victims of terrorism in Orlando and world wide. We here at Sony support inclusion, diversity, and tolerance in STEM. Now I'd like to introduce some new features in God of War 4. As we all know, the world of God of War is dark indeed. At Sony and 909 Studios we want to push the boundaries of gaming technologically and artistically. Take it away boys. [kratos rapes aphroditie to death with his rock hard god of war wang before slappy his son around and calling him a queer after he fails to dismember a hart, all set to Slipknot - People = poo poo while everyone in the audience begins to weep from the stunning display of artistry like anna karina crying in vivre sa vie]

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

sees pokemon is being discussed

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Not that hyped about the new Amiibos either. Early this year i was able to find a guy who makes artisan custom Amiibos so i can pretty much have any kind that I can think of.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

at the date posted:

stay tuned for more updates from my dissertation on the culture of the ol' eye-zee

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

norman reedus holding this and crying

https://twitter.com/simon_fx/status/742736841686847488

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I could probably beat the final boss right away in one try.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

for every persona who buys an ea/activision/ubisoft/bethesda/sony triple pile of garbage, i will buy 4 copies of garbage such as tokyo mirage sessions #fe

you are now manually breathing and blinking

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

idg why theyd go with sticker star's combat though. like wasnt that game basically panned for that

Because it's Awesome. I for one love it when they take an existing IP thats beloved and add annoying features from newer games. Thats called innovation, and 'It is loving Awesome', to quote the greatest rapper alive. I say screw boringass Zelda and give us a new Mario&Luigi style game with Fire Emblem characters. Oh holky gently caress that would be loving winsauce ala mode.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Fire emblem with Mario and Luigi combat would be an amazing game

This, but with Freemium gameplay/ day 1 DLC (shoe-less corrin skin!!!)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Here's an idea Ninty: cancel all zelda/mario/metroid games in development currently and make a team based hero shooter ala Overwatch set in the fire emblem universe and a mobile/iphone fire emblem MOBA.

gently caress. Yes.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

fozzy fosbourne posted:

This is allowed if it's a tie fighter game

https://youtu.be/OX79LmrCRjY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Surge looks pretty cool right now while Lords of the Fallen looked like a mediocre copycat from day one, so I'm willing to give them another chance.

Dude I love Surge it needs to come back. Best drink ever.

• Locked thread