Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cuphead looks like one of those games where you just hold fire the entire game and maybe maneuver a little

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think its going to suck, unless its good. Anyway I've only played two good open world games, besides grand theft auto, which isn't really good as much as it is fun. If that makes sense.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

at the date posted:

oh yeah shove that weeb trash down my throat

make me your whore

The epic ice rear end guy wth the hard truths

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Also I guess I totally missed it but Battlefield 1 has no French or Russian factions. Rofl

Can't wait for the WW2 game starring Brazil and Yugoslavia but no other factions

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

the people that made styx: master of shadows and space hulk are making a Call of Cthulhu game, but how good or how scary, who knows

Speaking of which. I still haven't beat it, but Styx is the best Assassin's Creed game, probably because it reminds me way more of Thief

Dragon's Dogma sequel looking good

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I like the Pikachu one.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcwqpDIr9LQ

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like Pokemon even if there's never really been any earth shattering changes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That looks pretty sweet. I like the idea of targeting specific spots on an enemy, and slicing off their bits to get crafting parts instead of random chance drops

• Locked thread