Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4JdBKCZRig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Korthal posted:

Those Diverse Charities are all female oriented? Isn't that sexist in of itself? :shrug:

Korthal posted:

So why was she on stage fiddling with the controller? Is Microsoft implying that women can't play games? :shrug:

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Can't wait to see the posts on the Off-brand Xbox Miiverse

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Post the good lulz of the day here so I can read them on the way home. Being a normie sucks.

ArfJason posted:

unironic Division DLC that shows people getting massacred in a nightclub

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

there are a lot more crossplatform games including gears 4 and forza, here i am praying for halo but then literally no one would buy a box ever again

They announced a PC version of just forge mode for Halo 5 that also lets u play custom multiplayer and Frank O'Connor posted on neogaf ""Halo Wars 2 was built from the ground up for PC and console and, without committing to anything else in this thread, is a better example of what to expect from 343 and PC support in the future.", so I think it's definitely gonna happen for the next Halo

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm still reeling legendary evolved form of french gaming wiht clownpunk zepplin clockwork orange drug crying stuff 45 seconds later

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

A bit of the old Ultra-Feels

lmao

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

theyre saying that One games will be compatible w/ scorpio and no one's getting left behind etc., that uhh seems like a loving nightmare for developers

The way they phrased it by saying "One games will be compatible" makes me think maybe the subtext is "But Scorpio games won't"

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

there was a bullet point list about the new watch dog 2 features and one of them was "no towers!"

Lol

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

The GB stream is extremely good right now

Jeff's imitation of the gamer VO is so funny

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Wait what. That's the only game today? Is that what he said?

it might just be that theyre only looking at this "environment" today

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
New Nier trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ItSSWIsvU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
another e3 thing that didn't show up in any of the press conferences is after the tire-fire reboot attempt they are uprezzing/releasing Phantom Dust on xbox & Windows 10 w/ multiplayer...exciting news for me as well as the 11 posters on the Phantom Dusted fan forums

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

hahahaha

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

"Your rusty broadsword is badly damaged"

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

mabels big day posted:

rhythm heaven is out RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!

Hell ya, im so excited to finally get that mouse game in english & figure out hwat i was missing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

Wow this game is gonna get way harder haha. My favorite so far has been First Contact because the first time I played it I laughed so hard at the gag I had to reset the song

From what I understand they changed all the touch minigames from the DS game to button controls which is rly sick because the touch controls sometimes made the timing a lil finicky

• Locked thread