Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i liked the bit of Everything that got shown. looks like a fun game to play around in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
im so happy that kojima's game's trailer was of a naked, crying man clutching a baby

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Unrelated, and something I just saw on the side, is that somebody is localizing a visual novel for PS4 in America. When was the last time anybody translated a console VN. Weird

steins;gate came out on ps3 and vita in 2015

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

-short ponytail
-iDroid
-wakes up from long coma

holy poo poo...

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

mabels big day posted:

See those exploding barrels? You can set them next to a campfire to set off a chain reaction explosion and kill yourself.

game of the year

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
nintendo: in the new zelda game you can kill yourself
me:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

-short ponytail
-iDroid
-wakes up from long coma

you can mark stuff in first person

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

link just shot a mob in the head, killing him instantly and the other moblins noticed the body, got exclamation marks over their heads and combat music started playing as they rushed to his suspected location

they're talking about the enemies having a day/night cycle

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

ArfJason posted:

we spent like 30 pages ripping ubisoft for doing open world crafting materials games why is it suddenly cool idgi whats different this time

e: not only ubisoft now that i remember

watch the video little man

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
out now... IN THE US THAT IS!!!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
checking the release dates of the wii one to see if i can estimate megamix's release date
it's not looking good

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise had the option to switch between japanese and english audio, so i assume theyre adding that into megamix and thats why it'll take 1 million years to come out

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
october - but boxed
https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/743382854311215104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Anybody else dance while they play Rhythm Heaven

yead

• Locked thread