Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Benny D posted:

"Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima has teased that the game will likely appeal to fans of Uncharted 4 and The Division."

Kojima loves lovely games like Assassin's Creed and stuff. It's going to blow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Wow! Good job :^) This is a funny image!

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'd like to see Scalebound at E3, and maybe a release date.

What I'd like to see of Scalebound is, more than 15 frames per second! Heyoo!

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

In Training posted:

I forgot about how DQXI is going to be two different games, I hope we see more about that
i think the ps4 and 3ds are supposed to be basically the same game. def. gonna go for the 3ds version

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Benny D posted:

Can we all agree that titanfall 2 looks kinda sick

How about noo?

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

i cannot believe they are not played supar mario world : athletic theme over these stream breaks. or maybe syper mario brothers 2: yoshi's island: athletic theme.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

lords of the fallen is complete garbage, i wouldn't expect anything much from these people

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

most of the changes are awful. like they doubled the amount of exploding zombies in the dragon aerie area, which makes it insanely annoying, but they also added a zipline that skips over the entire area. what the hell is the point? uh, not that the original game wasn't already awful.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I'm playing dark souls now so I'm getting the impression I should just skip dark souls 2

I would say you should certainly skip it. There's no point, it's just a miserable experience all round unless you are really into the online for whatever reason, or you really just want to grind enemies to collect a billion armor sets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Bobby The Rookie posted:

The DLC areas are all very deece and worth playing, if nothing else.

I guess the first part of the poison DLC is pretty okay, but the fire towers is nonsensical rubbish and I never heard much good of the ice one, and all of them are full of boring samey enemies.

• Locked thread