Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I jack off to E3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

that chibi final fantasy game where you can catch old FF characters like Pokemon actually has a fully voiced cast and it looks really ridiculous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Gz7BislTw

i keep giggling at super serious lightning voice coming out that body

O.O Urge to glomp rising....

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

What does this even mean. Your an idiot mate.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

i wont watch these kinds of conferences, but id like a bullet pointed list of all the stuff that happens in it

ya. i just read the threads

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

Watch Dogs 2 anime

i have the same hat.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

batman vision was even before that

Batman vision makes me cum.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm jacking off.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

holy god drat... you can freeze time then wail on a heavy object with your weapon to build up kinetic energy then when time resumes it'll go flying forward

Oh my god.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

New Zelda looks so sick

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

at the date posted:

oh yeah shove that weeb trash down my throat

make me your whore

Shut the gently caress up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Why do people still care about new Pokemon games.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

at the date posted:

I'm no psychologist, but I'm pretty sure this falls under "infantilization/pussification" of young Western men

Do not quote or otherwise post at me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

at the date posted:

stay tuned for more updates from my dissertation on the culture of the ol' eye-zee

mods.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm a cucking weeb sjw hth who says xbone scorpion has the wrong kind of ram :boom: cucked

Love these posts.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I wonder if the last boss is Ganon.. Is he just hanging out in a cave or something

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

all the Zelda footy got me feenin so i borrowed wind waker hd from my boy to satisfy my link lust. not the gay kind though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Kojima is a weeaboo

Kojima is the polar opposite of a weeaboo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Dark Souls 2 is trash honestly and the yore branches is the single most retarded pointlessly frustrating game mechanic ever designed

• Locked thread