Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the antono banderas meme picture of the lips kisses but it's me thinking about epic press conferences from ubisoft, ea, and bethesda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

last years nintendo direct was depressing for me, the 40 year old chubby manchild

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why doens't squeenix have their own press conference like last year

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

/me posts reactoin crying reaction vid as the french company that the dizzy the egg pedophiles use as a tax haven announce not one, not two, not three, but count them 12 a whole freaking 12 assassin's creeds in one year

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

some idiot from montreal in accented english going, as we all kneooooo, the world is a dark plac e these days...indeed. terror in belgiu,m. zitka virus. ineqauality and rioting in the streets. todays gamers are faced with a choice. are you a cucked sjw assassin supports hillary, or a woke cuckservative templar who kneels at the altar of drumpf. in assassn's creed 10-22 for ps4, xbone, anroid , and ios we invite you to aswer these questons and find yourself: are u zee assassin or le templar

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the pc gamer thing will be ubisofts battleborn, epic megagames battleborn, 2k announcing battleborn is ftp, 12 korean battleborns, 300 collectable card games, and some regular mobas starring brands u love like the suicide squad and the avengers

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

that would be better than last years

i saw it for liek 30 seconds and it was the middle of 2k games or some crap and i started screaming and wished my parents had made me take up a better hobby like lacrosse or something idk instead of buying me a nintendo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Injustice 2 got announced today for the 7 people who care.

:gonk:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's going to be dumbass Star Trek bullshit or something.

star trek ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the only good deus ex is the first one :dukedog:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

i just remembered last year when GB had some dude from disney there, and they were pressing him about new star wars games, specifically a sequel to Tie Fighter, and the dude was like "well im sure Battlefront will deliver what the fans want" and there was a long pause, jeff goes "Alright..but what if what I want is more tie fighter?" and the dude told jeff to go gently caress himself

george w bush ftmfw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

so that cuphead game has seen some big delays and now we know its because they've been developing a whole SP campaign instead of just some well done bosses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0bpSyeCuQ

there hasn't been a good run and gun game in 50 years and this one won't be good even tho it has really nice animation

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

he jumps straight up really slowly and has to use a forward dash to clear pits

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

I've been calling it Fuckhead

nice

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hell my eyes glazed over and i wondered what i was doing with my life and where did it go wrong when i first booted up morrowind al those years ago

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I forgot about how DQXI is going to be two different games, I hope we see more about that

they're going to be the same game but dq11 on ps4 will have fancy gfx and the 3ds will have two different modes to pick for old skool sprites or newer 3d models iirc

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

ill be buying both versions and playing through it 3 times :-)

i don't think i could do that not in quck sucession anyway

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

crabs!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO! CRABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't get enough of this cucking hth anroid

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

use the void engine to avoid this pile of crap

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a bunch of detailed history npcs with jobs and poo poo sounds tedious as hell and in fact there was a tedious game caled ultima 7 that already did that :cawg:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the berzerk musou is about charge at a boat or 10 years straight and at the end you unlock the main game which is the idolm@ster 2

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

I DONT FUCKIN CARE ABOUT PERSPECTIVES AND EMOTIONAL RESPONSES

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the only characters i care about are named cloud strife, yuffie, aeries, tifa, cid, barret, red 13, and the goth guy , as well as the turks, sephiroth, stars fo final fantasy 7 remake

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

im glad about this all. Im glad wer'e never getting another quake. imn a radiant persona of virtue and jovial exuberance that instead of the epiphany brought upon by doom 4 we get the third expansion for skyrim mmorpg and that 50 different versions of overwatch is what we're gonna play for the next decade

just find a wad you haven't played yet there has to be lke millions possibly billions of them by now, instead of giving 60 dollars to bethesda

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm still reeling legendary evolved form of french gaming wiht clownpunk zepplin clockwork orange drug crying stuff 45 seconds later

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i hope scalebound is good but it looks bad so far,;=;

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mabels big day posted:

i haven't played any platinum games but the ones i have seen look way better than that did

u can get metal gear rising on ps3 360 or pc for like 10 bucks and it's really good :thumbsup:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh nooo xbox is ruining the flying burrito brothers and the iconic dinosaur gas staion from pee wee with their lovely games noooo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

disturbed is now contractually obligated to sing stuff about like i saw the darkness, i kissed its fear, the dark was a man, i am a queer [flubs hitting not in baritone rage], over prerenders of videogame people shooting each other

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mabels big day posted:

i have it on steam,

u should play it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

better than steam

xbox app store and windows 10 store is way worse for example you have to tie an emal account to the app store which windows then wants to tie to your os and log in screen and you can't go around it so if you buy something you have to do all that crap THeN disable the windows outlook/hotmail/watever account that is now tied to your login it is very annoying

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

the worst looking game of E3 so far is the new Platinum game. hosed up

i'm pretty sure quake the hero shooter game and 300 million western dev games with upbeat indie music or old sarah vaugh tunes juxtaposed with ultraviolence and dystopian Themes are worse, but it still looks bad

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

http://store.steampowered.com/app/389730/ :worship:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the best part of e3 was when yahoo showed 10 seconds of 3rd strke for some reason but then the worst part was when the fat bowtie man said to check out some starcrat 2 on twitch now right after that

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a frenchman just unveiled a horror game about groping an unconcious female child, amazing, pc gaming is incredible

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Kojima is on.

where

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/notbry/status/742427886469013505

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm glad he had camo pants and a love live or idolm@ster or whatever shirt on under his formal kimono

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

You can buy all that stuff, they launched a promotional swag line the day after they announced they existed lol.

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

freddie murcury was the straightest part of that segment amazing

• Locked thread