Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

theyre gonna have nier for an hour soon https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

he's wearing the mask again :worship:

check out kaine on the producers shirt :eyepop:

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Captain No-mates posted:

so is this game just metal gear rising revengance 2? it looks sick

the game designer there is the same guy who designed mgr

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

so yeah it is basically

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

fadam posted:

Two questions:

1. What did that unannounced Warner Brothers game end up being?

2. Do I have to play the first Nier game to get maximum value from Automata?

theyve said you dont need to but nier 1 owns

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i really liked what i saw, it looks like nier with mgr combat

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

heres the bossfight they showed at the end too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ierN1qqkeDQ

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

isn't that kaine? I've got some bad news,

that's not kaine, it's some android girl whose name i can never remmeber

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Fungah! posted:

iw atched some youtubes, its literally the sme game only your guys not yona's dad, hes her twink older brother

in japan he sold his butthole to support her but not in america because he was a gross old man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

"To answer your question straightly, yes," Kamiya said. "It's actually something I've been thinking a lot about. We've talked a lot about it internally at the company and I've written some outlines for what the game would be. And I feel really confident it would be cool if we got the chance to make it.

"Right now, we're looking at opportunities... If that opportunity ever came up to make Bayonetta 3, that would be really, really cool."

scalebound looks bad so hopefully they push it out quick to get to bayonetta 3

• Locked thread