Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Why did they maek it a shooter? That art would work way better as a paper mario type game where you do really wacky old cartoon stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

"i hated kitchen.."

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

A virtually real house of jumpscares

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I want to see blue skeleton vision in VR

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bombs? There's an app for that.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

These skeletons really value sharing.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I love how the cooking sort of has physics on everything, I can totally see myself accidentally losing a steak over a cliff and just watching it fall and loving every second of it.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Not that hyped about the new Amiibos either. Early this year i was able to find a guy who makes artisan custom Amiibos so i can pretty much have any kind that I can think of.

Great Job!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Megamix is the greatest, nintendo is the greatest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

Anybody else dance while they play Rhythm Heaven

This is the only game on my new 3ds that has trouble tracking my face.

• Locked thread