Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

LordAbaddon posted:

Not yet from what i've seen, though to be far i'm mostly trawling through it by using the arrow keys to skip though it 5 min at a time due to the guy playing morathi being atrocious. The only person I tolerate that much bad play from is myself.

Just roleplaying Morathi's ability to make good decisions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

If someone just made the Romance of the Three Kingdoms but also with more explosions and plopped that down as a Warhams faction I would be all over it.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I mean let's be real, didn't Romance of the Three Kingdoms have a guy who made fun of some dude so hard his heart exploded?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

SteelMentor posted:

"Medieval 3 will be taking advantage of the lessons we learned producing Total Warhams by adding Historically Accurate™ dragons to each army's roster, as well as Historically Accurate™ Magic, Historically Accurate™ Catbird Knights and Historically Accurate™ Battle-Popes. Also Pontus is the pre-order bonus, gently caress y'all this is way more fun to make".

Medieval But Actually The Rad Totally Weird Version That Existed In The Margin Scribbles Of Bored Monks: Total War would rule.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I mean, catbird beats lizard, that's just science.

• Locked thread