Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I have one

I'm also using it

Sorry lads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Deified Data posted:

Would anything be broken if Waaagh armies were just player-controlled? It always felt cumbersome how they handled the mechanic, though I'm used to it by now. They're pretty easy to abuse as is and I can't think of too many more ways if you controlled them instead of the AI. Save a turn by attacking a settlement immediately instead of waiting for back-up?

I actually kind of like how you can't control them. Going into a manual battle and watching a tide of orks give no fucks and just charge at the enemy because they know you'll back them up is loving great.

If you're not backing them up you're a stinkin' umie

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I get a couple of warhammer results, then this.

Just a lil treekin uwu
wanderingtreekin.tumblr.com/
Haii welcome to my mind and my blog nwn I have self diagnosed dyslexia, autism, adhd and depression xwx My pronouns are treekin/ treeself/ leafself and ...

e:

Went into page 2 to see if there is more, most of its warhammer but I found this gem.

How can you be treekin if you're trans-japanese? - Shallots for all
socialjusticeshallot.tumblr.com/post/.../how-can-you-be-treekin-if-youre-trans-japanes...
12 Jan 2015 - Anonymous asked: How can you be treekin if you're trans-japanese? My kintype is a momiji tree, which is native to Japan. Besides, it's not ...

dogstile fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Dec 7, 2016

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
In the same sense that persia is chaos to sparta, yeah.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Warhammer being all equal fair and non-ridiculous stereotype-y doesn't work because the fans don't give a poo poo about that, the same way you won't get the metal community to stop calling people faggots because they don't care.

Good luck trying though

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Vlex posted:

A Quality Post about equality from the man with the Wehrmacht avatar. :tipshat:

You seem to be under the impression that i bought it, lol

E: and it doesn't change the fact that if you drastically change warhammer the nerds who buy the sets no longer will because they'll feel like feminism is invading their hobby

dogstile fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Mar 25, 2017

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Terrible Opinions posted:

It's not that people get mad at feminism it's that they demonstrate the very misogyny that feminist videos are talking about in those angry responses.

That's his point isn't it?

Terrible Opinions posted:

Warhammer should have ridiculous stereotypes just not hurtful ones, perferably by the guys who come from the culture in question. For instance if Warhammer Cathay does come to Total War and it's done in the vein of the Great Wall or we get a Nippon by some of the guys who did Samurai Warriors or at least aping their style; I'd have no problems with it.

Yeah i don't disagree with that. Wouldn't bother me either

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

vintagepurple posted:

Ultimately this is it, you're allowed to dunk on yourself, not on others. That's why british devs get chuckles when they make not-Britain a savage backwater, but weird looks when they make not-Africa a savage backwater, and so on.

I feel like maybe you non Brits don't get Brit humour

We joke about everyone. It's our way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Holy loving poo poo.

:black101:

• Locked thread