Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i cant find the insland empire quote on youtube so youll have to settle for the burial version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VDPMCMuHWY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i cant sleep so im reading qcs. im sorry

whoflungpoop posted:

So did exmarx and company even contact Lowtax and get his consent before deciding to do this?

One decision affects hundreds of user accounts and untold hundreds or thousands of dollars in site revenue. And the authority to make that decision doesnt lie anywhere loving near the realm of moderator discretion. That's poo poo Lowtax needs to know and approve. But there's been no mention of him, is he even aware of what happened?

Lowtax might not give two tugs on a dead dog's dick about what D&D postures over but we all know how much he cares about his site's income. I hope for his family's sake that Lowtax was informed as to the magnitude of users and money involved and approved of it charitably, instead of finding out later that some D&D mod decided his own reasons were good enough to divert a good amount of revenue away from the very site he's supposed to be helping out.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

im sorry its just funny to me, the language these people use, the way they talk. i dont know. i just dont know.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

there's like hundreds of people making these impassioned speeches about the sanctity of the toxx and its just like, dont you realize your forums are dead and gay?? my god

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah its been fun guys. i am happy 2 get banned but sad to leave yall behind. seeya later, and good luck and have fun w/trump

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

naw the money's nothing like I gave $100 to rain. it just feels like the right time.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

fateful findings has the best ending but the one in the desert from like 2005 is the best overall

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

why is the lovely gbs thread for making fun of trans people in this forum

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i mean in cspam. unless thats the joke in which case :smith:

Mia Wasikowska has issued a correction as of 03:24 on Jan 10, 2017

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

TayIor Swift posted:

The liberal tears thread is really terrible :tipshat:

strongly agree

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

whogivesashitaboutgbs

i dont like it in cpsam!!

then again i guess we've had the dem thread this entire time so....

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

oh i thought u meant in GBS, where in cspam is this happening?

the liberal mock thread, at least when i was reading it, is more like 'obsessively make fun of trans people' thread

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

happy jeff sessions day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_p0lbEuKzk

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the forums are actin funky so i put on somethin funky too

hellyeah

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hey Al! can you make me something with like purple and green and black and some lines and spaces? thanks

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Zas posted:

hey Al! can you make me something with like purple and green and black and some lines and spaces? thanks

also i didnt mean a sig neccesarily. its for a project :ghost:

also jeez people are making actual individual threads now instead of just posting in trum?? i cant keep up with this place

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

oh i see in a shengji rule. cool

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

perfect man, thanks, i'll let you know how it turns out

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Al! posted:

not my bag but i did this

those are some nice smooth inclines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

dear al!
if you're still around,
there are these people irl who are like, all into theory, and they think politics is all about theory and like they want people to read badiou and they think politics is is all about reading badiou and like, i dont know what to do, i have to talk to these people, thought you might have some advice, thanks,
- confused in california

• Locked thread