Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

zen death robot posted:

remind me to change the background to this for October/Halloween:

holy poo poo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i am glad the zoux experiment turned out this way, it makes my tenure look better in hindsight

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it's also very cool that he's now been run out of d&d chat AND c-spam for being a colossal moron. can't even find refuge in these doldrums

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mrit posted:

I owned a Shiba inu as a kid and they live to climb on things. Ours would jump on the top of the fence, watch us as we came close, and jump into the neighbors yard.

it's cool to get owned by dogs

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Solvent posted:

It was Thursday's lecture. He was showing a connection. From the railroad monopolies and how they got to dominate American commerce with the help of politicians, and on to today with the banks that funded them. Some guy called John Pierpoint Morgan was featured in the lecture.

I dunno, I kinda tuned out near the end to text with this hot chick who's 10 years my junior. We're doing a charity beer pong/wet tee shirt contest to benefit social anxiety awareness. Empowering stuff.

There was some crap in there about how the electoral college was a throwback to the time that most people were illiterate, and now all it does is enforce this two party system. Really boring.

i wouldn't pay much mind to tatum's posts re: anything resembling leftism, he tries very hard to drop sick owns and it's the thought that counts

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Karl Barks posted:

do u guys remember zoux lol

i felt vindicated when he inevitably collapsed tbh

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

rudatron posted:

I have nothing personal against zoux and would be fine with shooting the poo poo here with him in c-spam, a place for friends

i can't imagine ever feeling a desire to see more zoux posts at any given time or place

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Peztopiary posted:

Counterpoint: Baloogan and Last Girl (assuming she survives) are easily the best IKs we've had.

same, i love byob

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Ace of Baes posted:

byob is the funniest forum on this website

lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it might be time to find another forum, friend

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

that's already happened with the candidates, can't say i'd be surprised if it extended to posters here as well. when you love your vote so much you want to hug and kiss it you impart a whole lotta meaning that just ain't there

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Al! posted:

i agree, it really distracts from the important content such as relitigation of the soviet union or whether jill stein is bad or not

no one shoudl take this forum seriously but its not so crazy to call a thread that's byob lite (lol) by night and Epic. Freakin. Thissery. eyerolls at the incredibly fail president man by day bad

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

al and randroid are the only two megathread regulars who make funny posts, no contest

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

that expression was around before but i always think of this when i hear it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq-4r_Ye-s

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

zen death robot posted:

You were a fail IK because you thought you were superior to everyone else. gently caress off with this poo poo.

i was wondering when my performance review would be coming through!!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Baloogan posted:

well its not a tradition but I'm in one hell of a good mood. bought it at the same boutique I bought my new flask at: House of Knives (they had alot of knifes there)

House of Knives and Flasks

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Tatum Girlparts posted:

David Pumpkins is literally the funniest thing SNL has done in decades

least surprising thing i've seen on this web site in a very long time

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

unfrozen caveman lawyer and it isn't even close

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Baloogan posted:

the funniest poo poo about snl is that all the funny guys and gals have always been canadian and we can't watch your stupid snl clips because of reasons

tom davis and robert smigel are american but otherwise true

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Karl Barks posted:

jimmy fallon is the hitler of comedy

hes too much of a toadie. goebbels at best/worst

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

theres an account that seems like a probable rereg but i ain't no snitch

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Condiv posted:

reregs are allowed for political toxxes, it was in the qcs thread

i mean powerball

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

yeah i mean not saying anything doesn't really work when they post right after you lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

zen death robot posted:

Actually you are

its me austin

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

shout out to whoever bought this

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQkrukDvdcU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

shrike82 posted:

i know a bunch of people have recommended chapo trap house - they sound like CSPAM verbalized so I get the appeal from a tone standpoint but they come off incredibly white as gently caress - they start off a session with a spanish-speaking guest with "imma going to take you to a tacqueira and you can help me order some fajitas... vaginas right hahahhaa" and on another podcast, poke fun at a half-japanese half-hispanic comedian who happens to be an independent voter on his race

like wtf

there are occasional dumb or bad jokes on it but making fun of hack comedian dan nainan (who's half indian, not hispanic. nice work) is always acceptable

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

do NOT make me a sig. cheers

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

devtesla posted:

Not impressed by the fact that they only went Jude Law young. I won't watch until we get a teen pope, or a baby pope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmBHitRhGjI

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

yo al if you're making cool pixel poo poo for people i have an av request

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Al! posted:

yeah i love making things for people go ahead and tell me your request!!!!!!!!!!!

im tired of this thing someone bought for me (and keeps adding to) so if you could make a cool pixel komodo dragon saying my posts that'd be excellent

such as like this there

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Al! posted:

did you ask me for this one? i have an uncompleted sprite that's this exact picture

that picture would make an excellent sig....

*winks at u*

*continues to wink*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

many thanks to al for the new av

• Locked thread