Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

FOR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

YOUR

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

WINE

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

i say rad, gnarly, radical, and roighteous on a daily basis.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Solvent posted:

That was the first song on the album. They played here in your bedroom for ever.
I hate you now.

Classic Comrade Psychology is a terrible Major and I hope you enjoy flipping burgers.

Come to San Diego and do grad studies at UCSD.

Jesus, I have to learn how to C++ to go there for my own garbage degree. It's that or java this fall, and I'm apparently a masochist so I'm lubing up for an Ubuntu partition.

San Diego is extremely my poo poo, i love driving down there and jacking off in public so I can fit in with the locals. Definitely do C++, Java is painfully formalized as a language. Scala is much better.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Baloogan posted:

i say cuck, daily

Good.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

oystertoadfish posted:

i only know r and lol vba lol

im not a programmer tho

you are a programmer if you can program in R.

There are a lot of massive frauds in computer programming. Right now im teaching a guy with a CS degree how to log things in apache and PHP. I dont know PHP, I wasn't hired for it. It goes without saying that this dude has never heard of unit tests. This guy just doesnt understand why you would log things. He's not long for this job. I learned these things while self-teaching, early on.

My point is that you shouldn't discount yourself.

uncurable mlady posted:

scala is ok. better than Java.

I mostly like scala because I find it difficult. It's definitely not well-managed compared to a language like python.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE, SOCIALLY LIBERAL

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

migf pm'd me

quote:

Bob’s never done a threesome with two men. He’s done it with three women. So he’s a little bit nervous but he’s gonna come cuz I want him to.So what will probably happen will probably really excite you. I’ll f**k her and she’ll suck Bob off and he’ll f**k her and she’ll suck me off.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Ace of Baes posted:

I went to a college democrat meeting tonight

What the gently caress is wrong with you

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Oh wow, im sorry. That was mean. It looks like hitting my late 20s has killed my alcohol tolerance.

In on the non random flame front, i finagled a $20k raise yesterday....FTW....

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Al! posted:

I know one or two of you mapgames spergs are on here, should i get the 9 buck europa universalis 4 basic pack, the 15 buck extreme pack or the 24 buck shitloads of poo poo pack but that doesnt have any dlc after sept 2014

Yes

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

People who close threads here must be hurled to the Pit of Spears to prove their worth.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

seattle...

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

i cant find my MAGA hat...

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

reminder to read up and make informed decisions on your local elections

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

i found out earlier today that there is now a grand theft auto 5. this is insanely good.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Al! posted:

they closed work today because of the incoming storm that i was promised would coat everything in a sheet of glistening ice

oh well, got the day off anyway

they do this here in the pnw, the first time the temperature drops every year everyone freaks out and work is closed

what part of the pnw are you in where everyone freaks out about a temperature drop?

e: i ask because im from spokane

WINNINGHARD has issued a correction as of 02:58 on Dec 10, 2016

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Al! posted:

im from the californian colony of portland

:(

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

i love photos. i've been forgetting to take photos on my bike commute. ill have some next week. in the meantime, here are two from lassen national park in the summer - first is of a rainwater lake in a crater, second is from the top of mount lassen. please post more!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

ah, one more, i forget the name of this pond. there were little frogs all over the place!

• Locked thread