Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mrit posted:

Holy crap, I see what you mean. Premade computers!
That DVI port looks unused, as it looks flat, and a connection would be sticking out. You probably need a new videocard.

Oh poo poo I just realized they both say "do not remove" on them. It will be a few months until I can afford a new card. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mrit posted:

If you don't game, you can probably find something on eBay for ~30 bucks.

I wish it were that simple but i'm way behind on bills, which is why I can't afford computer repairs right now.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mrit posted:

Sorry, wish I could help more. Only other possibility is cleaning out the current card, as maybe it is choked with dust and is shutting down immediately?

poo poo I don't even have the cash for computer duster, but I suppose just scrubbing it down with a toothbrush or something will suffice.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Baloogan posted:

this is no time to get high!

Lol but it is actually a good time to get high. But I ain't got no cash so no drugs for me, only the poor man's high: exercise.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

oystertoadfish posted:

:hf:

im currently feeling the high of having exercised

I put off my daily workout cause I wanted my workout playlist back but that's not gunna happen so it's time, I guess!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

ThndrShk2k posted:

Get ripped
Beat up dudes for pot
Get fat
Get beat up trying to get pot
Get Ripped as revenge
Repeat.

---

Also: While I'm procrastinating(because Cali technically isn't done counting yet!) actually starting the dumb loving OP I need to make , I've been working on/looking up really weird poo poo

Why the hell do you need so many currency "denominations". Yeah it's helpful so you don't have to decimal things like Bitcoin (0.000001 btc, or 1 xbtc or whatever it is), it's confusing to call a smaller denomination of Ether "shannon" or "finney" (or a larger denomination of wei).

Lmao @ 'shannon'

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

oystertoadfish posted:

my main fitness focus is learning how to play hockey but i only skate 2x a week but yeah i care more about that than the numbers i lift

although i do care about those

but really my focus is watching sports i dvred and making/reading posts on the internet

I do 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats and 8.3 miles running every single day. I've been doing this for a little over 1000 days now, and I dream of being a ufc fighter! I'm going to join a mma gym just as soon as I get a new car!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

oystertoadfish posted:

that's cool i applaud it

competition really helps one to avoid falling off the wagon imo and its a good way to Meet People

I like to aim high! If there's anything I've learned from sport legends it's that there are no limits!! Bruce Lee said that. :3:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

ThndrShk2k posted:

Wow, you could kick my rear end.

:ohdear:

My training as a fighter has been quite limited, but not totally absent. An ex-con who had served 8 years out of a 23 year sentence taught me how to throw a punch and keep my hands up, he's a short guy but he's built to win prison fights. :ohdear:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Baloogan posted:

jesus would buy someone who wants to fight you a drink

if someone wants to fight me (which happens I dunno why) i generally talk about jesus and they go away

I'm not about getting into fights. I just want to be able to defend myself and others should the situation ever arise. I dont wanna be the guy who flees from a rape because he's too weak to do anything a out it, you know what I mean?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Baloogan posted:

the drat dog borke the sacred bond of trust between dog and man

and ATE my drat sandwich
the son of a bitch even removed the tomatoes because he doesn't like goddamn tomatoes

The first rule of the ufc lunchroom is to always defend your sandwiches intelligently.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Baloogan posted:

it jus tdidnt cross my mind that the drat dog would go up on the table and grab my sandwich
bad fukcing dog

its literally the worst thing that has happened to me all week
aside from work

Your dog sensed that you had let your guard down and claimed his prize. Just wait till his dog buddies hear about this, dogs around town will be laughing at you for weeks.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Lord of Pie posted:

You overdid it

Yeah, I started doing the training with only 10k but it needed a little more. 10k wasn't satisfying enough.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WzKDdj0CxY

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mrit posted:

I need to exercise more, I used to quite a bit when I was just out of high school but that was back when I had to walk 3 miles to work so I was used to it.
My current job is working for an old manufacturing company and wowing people with crazy ideas like 'lets put documents on *the cloud*' and winning awards for those ideas.
It's boring.

I think the most important thing when getting back into exercising is that you don't push yourself so hard that you lose the motivation to keep at it.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

well when the doctor told me i was pre-diabetic and i needed to take care of myself so i don't die, that was a pretty good motivator

Most people aren't wise enough to listen to their doctors, good on you, man.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Solvent posted:

Oh good. No AC or heat either I suppose?

:p

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

My PC is working again, I think maybe it just needed to cool down or whatever.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

ThndrShk2k posted:

Sounds like you may definitely need to dust it out.

I'm gunna clean it with a toothbrush, what kind of toothpaste would you suggest?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Where do you even get hydroflouric acid?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

WINNINGHARD posted:

actrually, this is 4chan.

You're for chan!!! Vote for chan!!!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Homework Explainer posted:

since al ate the ban does that mean he can post in both toxx threads with impunity

You're the man now, you decide.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mrit posted:

I own her book. :blush: I really love history, and her comics are great. Showed them to my wife and she was all :confused: Why is that funny?

I hope you got a pre-nup.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

toxx threads seem like isolation chambers for the various posting cadres so it's whatever

I gotta stay out of em cause I can't afford nothin!!! They're like mini chat threads, I guess.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

WINNINGHARD posted:

who is kate beaton????!!!! i spend my free time riding my bike surfing and watching jackass clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qjb8IcS0ww

She's really funny.

Baloogan posted:

canadian trasure

Mukluks.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Classic Comrade posted:

checking in here 2 say that pizza that gets super floppy after it gets reheated, is the saddest kind of pizza.

Try Pizzaria! brand digiornos.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Hello

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

So it's terrible poo poo, yes I agree good post

No

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

he got a month so i gave mibf a month also

I thought that other guy was migf too I mean there was a huge food pic in that post I don't think anyone can blame you for thinking it was migf, lol.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Goetta posted:

I like how this forum is so bitter that the off-topic chat thread just talks about probating people

:salt:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

this includes online forums so enjoy the lime pit mother fucker

Please rename this thread YCS Chat: The lime pit

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Al! posted:

limes grow on trees dummy

Don't make me wave my bagel at you!!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Classic Comrade posted:

someone has their wood stove on and it smells really good and i am jealous ;_;

Your house is on fire.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Since this subforum isn't supposed to be strictly about the elections anymore, anyone got ideas for a better subforum name?

How about a play on debate & discussion like berate & bad russians

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Politicians & Pretenders: Your candidates sucked

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Giant Meteor 2016: Please just end it all

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Final Ultimate Debate and Discussion

No Items, Fox Only, Final Discussion.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Matoi Ryuko posted:

No Items, Fox Only, Final Discussion.

This actually makes it sound like I am really adamant about playing with no items and fox only.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

A bernie in the hand is worth two ron pauls in a bush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Matoi Ryuko posted:

A bernie in the hand is worth two ron pauls in a bush

An artist's illustration could be the background.

• Locked thread