Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Business Gorillas posted:

because i'm doing this, i'm going to find some suitable replacements for light green that the ghostbusters line might resonate with

I support this because Eagle vs. Shark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

so it turns out the neon-haired girl isn't into the whole social justice thing, for once. here's two that definitely are and one that seems to be more of someone that posts unironically about not liking robocops:

i'll either send out the ghostbusters one OR you guys can goonsource a new ghost-related sjw pickup line and i'll send that one instead

spiky butthole
May 5, 2014
[>MESSAGE GREEN] Hi. How did you get your lips as black as my rear end in a top hat?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

> message [chartreuse] WHAT THE CHRIST

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

captain poopfister posted:

[>MESSAGE GREEN] Hi. How did you get your lips as black as my rear end in a top hat?

i literally see you as aquamarine angrily posting this on your phone

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Mr. Gorillas, you don't have plat, so I must ask you in your own thread to take this test before I can help you any further https://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-which-spice-are-you-test

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
>message yellow the ghostbusters stuff and ask if the barbed wire has helped to keep any ghost birds away from her cotton candy hair.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

so it turns out the neon-haired girl isn't into the whole social justice thing, for once. here's two that definitely are and one that seems to be more of someone that posts unironically about not liking robocops:

i'll either send out the ghostbusters one OR you guys can goonsource a new ghost-related sjw pickup line and i'll send that one instead

Is it just me or do all three look like dudes?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
[>MESSAGE AQUAMARINE] *stares at shirt* I too like this "CEDAR", it is my favorite thing. Why don't you tell me what you like about "CEDAR" so I can tell if you are a true fan or not.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

King of Bees posted:

Is it just me or do all three look like dudes?

it is not just you, thats how i saw it too

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Luvcow posted:

it is not just you, thats how i saw it too

What kinda trick you pulling here BG!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
>message seriouspost green if she wants to see some really creepy poo poo.

then link her to this thread

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

psychokitty posted:

Mr. Gorillas, you don't have plat, so I must ask you in your own thread to take this test before I can help you any further https://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-which-spice-are-you-test

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

i aint no robocop dude i was all about the ecto cooler jeez.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

jon joe posted:

[>MESSAGE AQUAMARINE] *stares at shirt* I too like this "CEDAR", it is my favorite thing. Why don't you tell me what you like about "CEDAR" so I can tell if you are a true fan or not.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

SneakyFrog posted:

i aint no robocop dude i was all about the ecto cooler jeez.

im sorry, its gbs and i saw social justice and my eyes went ecto cooler green

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
dark green is a cutie pa-tootie

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Moola posted:

dark green is a cutie pa-tootie

[>MESSAGE DARK GREEN] You are a cutie pa-tootie

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
>Message [Light Green] "I'm sure you get this a lot, but I feel the need to tell you anyway. I just find it very honorable and courageous that you have the time, the dedication, and the purity to cosplay Jesus Christ. May you always walk in the light of our Lord."

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!

do you mean goldenrod? :smug:

also since you're so persistent i'll help you out

well?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

jon joe posted:

[>MESSAGE DARK GREEN] You are a cutie pa-tootie

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

>Message Light Green "What kind of loving moron are you hoping to attract wearing a crown of thorns in your profile picture on a dating website?"

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
its also extremely hot that she kinda looks like a dude

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

switch to POF

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

SaltLick posted:

switch to POF

> Switch to PoF

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Is light green literally wearing a crown of thorns/barbed wire tiara? Whaat :what:

Edit: Didn't even realise everyone had pointed it out already because I'm so loving confused by it haha. :wtf:

>moreinfo lightgreen

Lor fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jun 11, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

edgy af

E:
we should steer clear b/c I don't want op getting cut

on that edge

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:siren: we have a reply :siren:

why are all of the ugly girls so boring :eng99:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Lor posted:

>moreinfo lightgreen

edit: all of light green's pictures are priceless, btw. including one of her them in what i can only describe as a collection of leather harnesses and what i believe is to be either some weird wiccan amulet or something like what bam margera had carved into his table in the bam margera show

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
sweet jesus mary and joseph

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I cant even ironically recommend contacting this creature, OP

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

I recognised all of those bands or whatever except for Mr. Tinoforever

well i have to say it was certainly an experience

not one you should repeat, but definitely an experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxImC8E-G3E

edit oh jesus this song is over seven minutes long

Tears In A Vial fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jun 12, 2016

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Otisburg posted:

I cant even ironically recommend contacting this creature, OP

i kind of want to just quote bible verses but i dont know the bible that well

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

i kind of want to just quote bible verses but i dont know the bible that well

Matthew 27:29 "And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!"

quote:

Matthew 27:29 "And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon xis head, and a reed in xis right hand: and zey bowed the knee before zim, and mocked zim, saying, Hail, King of the Israeli-Americans!"

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
>message light green the complete lyrics to Pink Floyd's Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
:stare:

>message light_green "Have you ever used mental health services before?"

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

>message_light_green: Hey, wanna go to a Super-Kick party?

you gotta start engaging with these girls op. that is a pick up line about wrestling, specifically the young bucks, that she will appreciate and you will get a response, and eventually you will be able to go on a date with a husky < 5ft tall emo girl and you know. sex.

edit: hmu if you wanna know any more wrestling stuff, i know all the suplexes and quite a lot of the bodyslams k?

Tears In A Vial fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jun 12, 2016

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Light Green posted:

Talking to my friends about fetishes

Why, for what purpose!?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ceaselessfuture posted:

Matthew 27:29 "And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon xis head, and a reed in xis right hand: and zey bowed the knee before zim, and mocked zim, saying, Hail, King of the Israeli-Americans!"

Also messeage them this, BG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Tears In A Vial posted:

you gotta start engaging with these girls op. that is a pick up line about wrestling, specifically the young bucks, that she will appreciate and you will get a response, and eventually you will be able to go on a date with a husky < 5ft tall emo girl and you know. sex.

I mean I agree with engaging them but not this one for those purposes. =)

• Locked thread