Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

also your profile seems to be poo poo and pictureless so fix that and maybe it'll be more fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

psychokitty posted:

also your profile seems to be poo poo and pictureless so fix that and maybe it'll be more fun

Yeah I'm probably gonna retry this in a couple weeks once I get more pictures and actually care about the profile

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Business Gorillas posted:

Yeah I'm probably gonna retry this in a couple weeks once I get more pictures and actually care about the profile

Re: pics you better work it like a supermodel. Dude pics are always so loving bad.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Just use Tom from MySpace. He's plain enough that nobody could find him offensive and kids today won't remember him anyway.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

psychokitty posted:

Re: pics you better work it like a supermodel. Dude pics are always so loving bad.

I'm a groomsmen in a wedding this coming week and the week after that I'm going to a friend's lake house for the weekend. I think I'll get some good ones in a fitted tux and on a big boat :radcat:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Business Gorilla's only business is not spending enough time on his business.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
message me and tell me im pretty like the animes

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

LethalGeek posted:

I really wanna see a woman do this. Chicks get all sorts of dumb poo poo 24/7 because guys are stupid, but having a chick message random dudes with garbage will be amazing cause us dudes are so desperate for someone to actually respond to us online that we'll respond to anything if we think we can get some.

Recipe for a great thread.

Doesn't even have to be a girl doing it. Business Gorilla create a girl profile with a pic of her wearing a crown of barbed thorns and see what happens. =D

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
You need to actually send the messages people post. Otherwise this poo poo doesn't work.

How's it going with Galt girl?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

This thread is a good concept that I wanted to like, but it's going too slowly, with two many ignored inputs, "executive decisions" and constant reshuffles.

It did teach us that OKC lets you send the entire Galt speech as a single message, which is good to know.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Otisburg posted:

This thread is a good concept that I wanted to like, but it's going too slowly, with two many ignored inputs, "executive decisions" and constant reshuffles.

It did teach us that OKC lets you send the entire Galt speech as a single message, which is good to know.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Otisburg posted:

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Otisburg posted:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

On the brightside, it's given birth to the even better concept of doing the same thing but with an at-least-reasonably-attractive-Goonette. That poo poo would Frontpage and Goldmine.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Business Gorillas posted:

I'm a groomsmen in a wedding this coming week and the week after that I'm going to a friend's lake house for the weekend. I think I'll get some good ones in a fitted tux and on a big boat :radcat:

here's one of ur pal jerry you can use until you get back on ur feet ;)

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty posted:

message me and tell me im pretty like the animes

wow guys dreams really do come true

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Lor posted:

Recipe for a great thread.

Doesn't even have to be a girl doing it. Business Gorilla create a girl profile with a pic of her wearing a crown of barbed thorns and see what happens. =D

this is actually in the works, except i'll pick a girl that isn't such a disaster

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Putty posted:

wow guys dreams really do come true

please do not use my likeness without my permission

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

anyways i'm officially bored with this thread and one of two things are going to happen:

a) we'll try again once i get some pictures that were taken this year
b) we'll go catfishing

b is funnier, so we'll probably do that once i get enough time in a couple of weeks.

until then, goons

• Locked thread