Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

MESSAGE GREEN: "Do you know if my D&B Power Card will work at T.G.I. Friday's?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

purps eyesbrows are SO weird

they're like 80% drawn on, there's another pic of her without that eyebrow game

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
make love to me

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Can we get additional pics plz op

Metagrubs
Jan 5, 2015
Lipstick Apathy
MESSAGE PURPLE "Have you ever been to Italy? Bc once you get a taste of this dick Italeave you wanting more"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
>message purple "I am crowdsourcing my messages through a comedy forum because you are a joke"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Pawn 17 posted:

MESSAGE GREEN: "Do you know if my D&B Power Card will work at T.G.I. Friday's?"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:siren: you goons need to come to a consensus if you all want me to message purple :siren:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Business Gorillas posted:

:siren: you goons need to come to a consensus if you all want me to message purple :siren:

Do mine

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Metagrubs posted:

MESSAGE PURPLE "Have you ever been to Italy? Bc once you get a taste of this dick Italeave you wanting more"

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

so let me get this right: you want us to be in this thread, doing a particular thing? i think in this thread threads are banned?? please do not try your business tricks, mr. gorilla. i'm on to you. [said while making a peace sign, pointing at my eyes, then pointing at your eyes, then pointing back at my eyes]

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

>message purple "I am crowdsourcing my messages through a comedy forum because you are a joke with those eyebrows"

YESSS.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

I'll accept this edit and vote it too

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.

>message purple "I am crowdsourcing my messages through a comedy forum because you are a joke"

this is good

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

SealHammer posted:

this is good

This guy has incredible taste

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Guys, if you just hurl insults at these girls, they are going to ignore the message. Maybe try to be funny and creative so we can get Business Gorillas a girlfriend.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Pawn 17 posted:

Guys, if you just hurl insults at these girls, they are going to ignore the message. Maybe try to be funny and creative so we can get Business Gorillas a girlfriend.

Lol business gorillas knows what he was doing

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
>change filter 50+

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

C. Everett Koop posted:

>change filter casual sex

Let's see what the dregs of OKC in his area are.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Yo business gorilla if we can correctly guess your age and other things about you based on the filters of people you click on do we get bonus prizes?

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

>message purple "I am crowdsourcing my messages through a comedy forum because I am a joke"

Do this one instead, self-deprecation is hot.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Metagrubs posted:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

>change filter 50+

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Dresh posted:

Man people in this thread sure do have good taste!

:chloe:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

:smith:

I thought it was funny. :shrug:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

The Bananana posted:

:smith:

I thought it was funny. :shrug:

It's okay banananananna man

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
>message yellow hey baby the name's Business Gorillas and what's the state of your rear end because i'm afraid we can't continue to converse unless you inform me of any unnecessary hair

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

gannyGrabber posted:

Yo business gorilla if we can correctly guess your age and other things about you based on the filters of people you click on do we get bonus prizes?

These girls have seemed midwestern as gently caress to me so I'm pinning down his location

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i'll be :redhammer:EXECUTIVE VETOING:redhammer: anything that's just blatantly insulting

For Your Health!
Sep 1, 2008

do not fear the ass
op please this is great

Dresh posted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

For Your Health! posted:

op please this is great

i actually really liked this one and its the only one i'll be sending to purple since they got really :yikes: really quick

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:siren:after this round, i'm only going to be messaging a max of three people a round. that way i can make sure we see lots of different people.:siren:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
OP we need to see your profile pic because if you're ugly no amount of charisma and wit in these messages is gonna get a reply.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

OP we need to see your profile pic because if you're ugly no amount of charisma and wit in these messages is gonna get a reply.

just know that i do just fine when i effortpost

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Malf posted:

>message yellow hey baby the name's Business Gorillas and what's the state of your rear end because i'm afraid we can't continue to converse unless you inform me of any unnecessary hair

if more people like this post i'll send it. i'll keep yellow just in case. let's shuffle them back up, boys!

possible commands:
>changefilter casual sex
>changefilter 50+
>changfilter 50+ casual sex

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im going to need to see a close up of mr gorillas penis, his hot penis,erect athe camera

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Business Gorillas posted:

i actually really liked this one and its the only one i'll be sending to purple since they got really :yikes: really quick

I meant she was a joke but whatever censorship much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:

C. Everett Koop posted:

>change filter 50+

• Locked thread