Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer

Deified Data posted:

This post has currently been set to hidden by the author. You cannot look at this post or reply to this post until the author makes the post visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: console plebs

This post has currently been set to hidden by the author. You cannot look at this post or reply to this post until the author makes the post visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: bethesda.aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

widespread posted:

So uh. I want to run Fallout 4 with mods and dumb ENB poo poo but like, base game and mods only get me to 30-50 FPS. Barring hardware upgrades, there anything I'm missing?

Mod List for ref:

And also if it really is just "upgrade rig", then that's fine.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/978/

This will help, if you don't already have it.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I use the Lair as a dump for stuff I don't want settlers to grab, and I'm planning to use it as a factory when Contraptions drops tonight.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

I already filed a bug report but a lot of the stuff in the Manufacturing Extended just plain doesn't work right now.

It works fine for me and I have a shitton of mods running :confused:

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

FlyinPingu posted:

One guy says all of his settlers changed into named Radroaches, which honestly seems more like a feature than a bug (HAHA) to me

themetamorphosis.esp

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Seashell Salesman posted:

Doesn't Homemaker have a SKE version? That would put all the stuff in its own root level menu.

Yep, it does. Well worth installing SKE for.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

FlyinPingu posted:

Used a Raider I scanned as a template for the Synth Workshop, but what ended up coming out was a radroach named Raider instead of a settler :catstare:

I quickly assigned it to an arena platform so my other settlers could kill it

Update to the new version. It's a known issue where if a corpse you've scanned despawns it comes out as a radroach.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Was there ever a fix for the unique NPC vendors, mod or patch?

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Create a new profile in NMM. "Uninstall All Active Mods" from the tool menu at the top.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

pmchem posted:

Is there even any reason to use F4SE other than that achievements-enabling mod? None of my mods require it.

I feel like Place Everywhere is a pretty compelling reason, but then I like making intricate dioramas showcasing armor and weapons I've looted from dead foes, so...

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Icedude posted:

Can't check nexus at work, but does that work for the Vault 81 molerats, or it just for survival stuff?

Yep, it does.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Oh hey, someone made a set of Institute Power Armor based off the concept art. Now for someone to make a mod so the Institute actually uses it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Crocoswine posted:

There are two sets of unique power armor in Far Harbor. As for how early you find them, well, that's up to you. :v:

It all depends on your character's moxie. :v: