Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
The way I see it is in a few years:
  • They're younger and hotter than the other moms at daycare and PTA meetings

• If their baby daddies leave, they have the widest selection possible for men that will date single moms (see above)

• When their kid turn 18, they're in their mid 30's and can still do whatever they want with their life

No one believes a teenager when she says she "knows what she's doing" by having a kid. I think teenage moms deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Airborne Viking posted:

No one believes a teenager when she says she "knows what she's doing" by having a kid. I think teenage moms deserve the benefit of the doubt.

MODS KNEW!

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
you've conviced me to give all those singly mommies on tindr I swiped left on a second chance. how do you undo tindr swipes.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

dreezy posted:

you've conviced me to give all those singly mommies on tindr I swiped left on a second chance. how do you undo tindr swipes.

buy a new phone

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

dreezy posted:

swipe right twice

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
We should burn their clits off with a hot stick so we don't have to be afraid of their vaginas any more.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

still accidentally getting pregnant in a first world country :(

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

criscodisco posted:

We should burn their clits off with a hot stick so we don't have to be afraid of their vaginas any more.

man this is brilliant, get this dude a job in Washington

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Well, I'm one of those people who thinks that people who can't afford children should'nt have them and so what if the human race dies out as a result.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

dreezy posted:

They're honestly the most easy women in the world. You will not regret it.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
The only people allowed to have children should be professional home-owning couples in their 30's and no, I haven't considered how this would utterly gently caress the balance between generations.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
There are two universal truths about single moms.

They put out.

They make poor decisions in life.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
My mind is made up, I'm going to make it my mission to impregnate a teenager this weekend.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Teen moms seem very accepting of their fate for the most part. I find it impressive.

I am not so tough. I've had to abort two of my zygotes so far.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Pistol_Pete posted:

The only people allowed to have children should be professional home-owning couples in their 30's and no, I haven't considered how this would utterly gently caress the balance between generations.

Okay but why you gotta have loving like 5 of them?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

FlimFlam Imam posted:

My mind is made up, I'm going to make it my mission to impregnate a teenager this weekend.

May your genes perpetuate into infinity !

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

I watched an episode of that teen mom show once and they seem to be doing pretty well other than the constant trips in and out of jail

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
God guided your sperm into her ovum.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Cool_tony posted:

I watched an episode of that teen mom show once and they seem to be doing pretty well other than the constant trips in and out of jail

its good to have some me time

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Pistol_Pete posted:

When this demographic begins to have children, a teenage mom's kid will have already reached the age of majority and, if you're lucky, already be a productive member of society.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

hmmm op you raise some good points about not swiping left on single mothers. i still won't spend a dime to raise another man's kid though :frogbon:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Pistol_Pete posted:

Well, I'm one of those people who thinks that people who can't afford children should'nt have them and so what if the human race dies out as a result.

nothing of value will be lost

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Percelus posted:

hmmm op you raise some good points about not swiping left on single mothers. i still won't spend a dime to raise another man's kid though :frogbon:

That's the beauty of it. If the mom is already receiving child support, then you're not spending any of your own money at all!

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Working age guy: "Why the gently caress should I pay TAXES to raise other people's kids?!? Eh? Eh!?!"

Same guy, 30 years later: "Why is there nobody to pay for my pensioner's benefits??? This is a scandal: I'm entitled!!! :cry:"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I'm looking forward to you becoming a GBS mod.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
What if people were to have all their kids early on, let grandma raise them while they go off to be adults, and then in turn raise their own grandchildren? Probably less autism and happier adults AND happier grandmas.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Maoist Pussy posted:

What if people were to have all their kids early on, let grandma raise them while they go off to be adults, and then in turn raise their own grandchildren? Probably less autism and happier adults AND happier grandmas.

Heaven forbid we should be sensible and reasonable about the business of child-rearing.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

here's one that seems to be having a good time

http://i.imgur.com/qQn2Whm.webm

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Or they could, you know, not have kids at all

I get prime men choice and at this age range (late 20s-early 30s), being single and childless is like a holy grail. It's awesome

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Cuckoo posted:

Or they could, you know, not have kids at all

I get prime men choice and at this age range (late 20s-early 30s), being single and childless is like a holy grail. It's awesome

Oh hey ! How's it going ? :heysexy:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Dating and loving single moms is cool but you gotta get out before you enter Stepdad territory.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
What sort of cornfed hellholes are you people living in that 28 is lacking in childless, never married single people? Late twenties are like your prime coke-hoovering turboslut years, y'all, come on.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

No wonder that thing doesn't want to go back to the Toronto Zoo.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Trastion posted:

No wonder that thing doesn't want to go back to the Toronto Zoo.

Can you blame it though? It got its own drat capybara

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Airborne Viking posted:

their all stretched out tho

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I had a hippie friend whose man-hating hippie wife refused to get the Husband's Knot after the birth of their accidental hippie kid and he was the angriest, bitterest hippie I ever met.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Airborne Viking posted:

That's a pretty high bar to vault for most of us.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Darth123123 posted:

their all stretched out tho

In my experience, no. Particularly in the case of women who had c-sections.

edit: VVV Sometimes true, on the other hand it's often the only "gross" feature many young mothers have, and they're so self conscious about it that it makes the barrier of entry even lower. VVV

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jun 10, 2016

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Airborne Viking posted:

In my experience, no. Particularly in the case of women who had c-sections.

gut scars are gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

that animal's about to take a bite out of that meaty leg

• Locked thread