Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
one of the best ways to show you're smart is to use cool words to make a point, like this doesn't matter one iota or my new telephone has a 64 iota processor either one is a good way of subtly showing off that yeah, you know some pretty cool words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
the i in iPhone stands for iota

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

input output telephone apparatus

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

why iota

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
byte butt

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Squeezy Farm posted:

the i in iPhone stands for iota

hmm, iphone, iotaphone...

well, i hate to admit it folks, but it looks like this checks out

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
To the OP:

Nah

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

iotacoin anyone?

didn't think so.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

akadajet posted:

iotacoin anyone?

didn't think so.

:goleft:

nice troll attempt but coin is not a sophisticated enough word to pair with iota

iotatoken.com

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

this thread is all Greek to me

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
iota is for converting whole integers to strings, not single bits. i guess it could convert 0 or 1

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

sounds lame

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

im dying :xd:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i prefer nat

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I would prefer NAT too.
-Bartleby the Coder

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

the scintilla atom is the smallest measurable quantity of computer. you gotta modulate the scintillas, and it gets translated to iotas. pretty crazy stuff

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

OldAlias posted:

the scintilla atom is the smallest measurable quantity of computer. you gotta modulate the scintillas, and it gets translated to iotas. pretty crazy stuff

how about no

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Captain Foo posted:

this thread is all Greek to me

:haw:

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
thread is about computers. good thread. voted 5

Adbot