Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

If I can get two points from Dion Lewis, I will have my second win. The teams I will have beaten are Azhais and Papes. I am a saying that I am a sleeping giant. Fear me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
MFW crushing the division leader while two games back, one week before playoffs:

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
How in the gently caress did I end up with 7 wins this year when I had 1 RB?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Sataere posted:

If I can get two points from Dion Lewis, I will have my second win. The teams I will have beaten are Azhais and Papes. I am a saying that I am a sleeping giant. Fear me.

FEAR ME!!!

But for real, now my team decides to break 100 points in a game, not next week when I will actually need it. I bet I don't even break 50 next week because my strategy of emulating the Browns to rebuild for next year has resulted in me basically being the Browns!

:argh:

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Alucard posted:

How in the gently caress did I end up with 7 wins this year when I had 1 RB?

Some of us have less.

I will be doing lots of trades once fantasy playoffs are over. Everyone who isn't AJ Green is available.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Yeah, one RB is a luxury. Since Lynch retired and I have failed to address running back in the draft, my roster has suffered greatly.

I will also be interested in trades after the fantasy playoffs. Willing to move players for picks or acquire players. Just let me know.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Also wow at five 7-7 teams.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Good season all, maybe next year I won't gently caress myself due to Thursday night football. Also maybe all my WRs won't die :).

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I started the season 1-5 wtf

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Anderron Shi posted:

I started the season 1-5 wtf
And are now the #1 seed! I called you getting into the playoffs too. Your team is stupid stacked. You have the best QB, arguably the two best WRs in dynasty, and your RB set is so good that your RB5 is better than my RB1.

still lol at drafting Dwayne Allen with the sixth overall pick

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Hoping for an untimely win. Expecting a logical loss.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Hoping for an untimely win. Expecting a logical loss.

That's a pretty good synopsis of your season.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I realized I had some extra guys I could have deployed to IR to manage my roster size instead of dropping Hillman to bring McFadden off IR. Anyone opposed to me reversing the drop?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Alucard posted:

I realized I had some extra guys I could have deployed to IR to manage my roster size instead of dropping Hillman to bring McFadden off IR. Anyone opposed to me reversing the drop?

Not really, but also not sure it matters. If you need Hillman in the next two weeks, you are probably screwed anyway.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Agreed that it doesn't matter for this season but I'm thinking long term because Hillman is clearly an elite RB hiding being the veneer of a one season wonder.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Alucard posted:

Agreed that it doesn't matter for this season but I'm thinking long term because Hillman is clearly an elite RB hiding being the veneer of a one season wonder.

Have you seen my running backs? Watch what you say, because I don't need much convincing to put in a waiver claim

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
I went from Super Bowl loser to last in the division. Am I the Carolina Panthers?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Only if, inexplicably, your roster didn't change almost at all.

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging

Alucard posted:

Only if, inexplicably, your roster didn't change almost at all.

:sigh:

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
My team died en route to the playoffs. Pray 4 me.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

At least my receivers aren't complete garbage.

It is amazing how the minute I trade Brees, Wentz turned into a pumpkin.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Close match we got beer.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Anderron Shi posted:

Close match we got beer.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Same.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Hey our game is close too.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress you Kirk.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

gently caress you Kirk.

Jordan Reed punched himself out of the game too.

If you want a real QB, you know where to find me.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Actually this is my last season. I have way too many leagues and I am dropping out of both dynasty leagues. Sorry guys.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
So, I'm about to celebrate my win when I realize that I set the matchup wrong. And that I really lost by a lot.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Good poo poo beer, gonna suck seeing you go but it has been awesome having you.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Shouldn't we be playing for draft position this week?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Actually this is my last season. I have way too many leagues and I am dropping out of both dynasty leagues. Sorry guys.

I got rid of everything except my dynasty leagues when faced with that situation

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm jobless, homeless, and friendless but at least I got my footballs

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Good job azhais, nice season boys.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Tyrod was definitely the right choice today

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I like that for the toilet bowl, we are both going to end up with our best games of the season.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

quote:

The prize pool is $240. Superbowl Bluntmaster Classic winner takes $120. Highest point scorer for the season (Weeks 1-16) wins $60 (if top scorer wins the Bluntmaster Classic he wins $180). Superbowl Bluntmaster Classic Runner up wins $60. Payouts to be made before kickoff week 17. If Bluntmaster classic is tied I guess the teams get 45 bucks each. Note that the points prize goes to the top scorer over weeks 1-16. If you do not qualify for the playoffs, you are still eligible for the points prize, and should set lineups for playoff weeks if you want a chance to win.

Top Scorer: Anderron Shi
Bluntmaster: Azhais
Runner Up: Anderron Shi

So both Azhais and Anderron Shi get $120. PM me your e-mail address and tell me if you want PayPal or an Amazon card. Once that's done with the season over I'll officially end my time with you guys. Thanks again for a wonderful league!

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Going to order the draft for next year after tonight, and then we should see who is back for next year and open up trades.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Thanks for a great season guys.

In case anyone didnt notice I drafted amazingly and my team isn't the wost anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Everyone's paid up. Thanks again guys, good luck in the future. PM me if there's anything else you need from me.

• Locked thread