Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

OhSnapGangsta posted:

Can you send us the new league password?

If you haven't used MFL since last year they changed poo poo up in the offseason. You need to make an account then tie your teams to it. After that you should just be able to log in and see your team, like I own my team as soon as I go to the 2016 home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Frgrbrgr posted:

I say we vote. That sucks.

I vote sure, why not.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Just a reminder that the fee is $25. You can PM me for my PayPal address or send me an Amazon giftcard.

I vote yes, and sent you a GC

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Currently I have the following as having paid:

Anderron Shi
isnt that right
OhSnapGangsta
Alucard

I sent you an amazon card on June 12

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm fine with that timeline

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I only ask the local homeless guys

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Also we need new division names.

kid havers, cat havers, forever alone

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Either is fine with me

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Alucard posted:

I'm looking at the start of season calendar, and I would suggest that we have at least one waiver wire event before the FCFS free agent unlock at 9PM on September 7th.

I would hate to see one person poach all of the decent post-preseason free agents just because they happened to be on their computer at the moment that the unlock happened.

This is a fair point. Do a waiver run from now ending Thursday morning maybe, then fcfs afterwards

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

jabro posted:

Anyone know what my score is? :suicide:

Well, it's a whole number, but not a natural number

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
This is primetime Vikings, it could happen

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I see someone is still a believer in Josh "permanently banned" Gordon

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Anderron Shi posted:

I was going to say that I'd be against it, but after some thought I guess I wouldn't be opposed to a fresh interface next season.

Fleaflicker is in no way an upgrade in the interface department

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nawid posted:

Um, why isn't JJ Nelson on my team?

And tim hightower for that matter

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Alucard posted:

Did you have high enough waiver priority?

Hightower maybe not, but JJ was picked up in FCFS 4 hours later looking at the picture.

However, looking at the full transaction history, Maxx Williams was on IR as of Oct 8, so dropping him wouldn't have made room to add JJ Nelson. My guess is that's what happened - He didn't have enough roster space to add JJ because he wasn't dropping anyone on the active roster, and his round two picks where he was dropping Mr Grapes didn't include JJ.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nawid posted:

Wait, but I think I did have waiver priority over the Hightower and West adds.

Well, your round 1 picks were all invalid due to maxx. Given that the hightower/west adds were done when waivers processed, likely they had valid round 1 picks, then your round two picks came up with nothing left to add

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Actually this is my last season. I have way too many leagues and I am dropping out of both dynasty leagues. Sorry guys.

I got rid of everything except my dynasty leagues when faced with that situation

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Tyrod was definitely the right choice today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Excellent season everyone!

I'm still in, gotta defend that title

• Locked thread