Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Josh Gordon anti-hype train choo choooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I think the rule is that he has to officially be on IR before he can go on IR in our league. That said I'm willing to put it up for a vote because that loving sucks.

I say we vote. That sucks.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Yes

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
I will pay when my next paycheck arrives, never freelance.

Also when is the draft start date. Gordon's reinstatement date (possible) is Aug 1... so a big deal to me whether the draft is before or after it.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I propose we make the start of the draft when the first preseason game starts.

HoF game is Aug. 7. I'm down.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Yep

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Eifert....

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Papes posted:

I haven't forgotten I've just been lazy

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

OhSnapGangsta posted:

Reminder: Deadline for roster cuts to 24 was yesterday!

I think you mean 16.

edit: Paid u beer - merry christmas

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jul 25, 2016

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Dear God I actually get to start Josh Gordon this year.

Until he gets suspended again.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

MFL allows commissioners three options when it comes to people who miss picks:

Option 1: Owner has his pick skipped and the commissioner has to manually enter it.
Option 2: Owner has his pick skipped and a player is chosen automatically via ADP.
Option 3: Owner has his pick skipped and a player is chosen automatically via FantasySharks.

Currently it is set to Option 1. This means that folks can easily snipe other people's picks, which I suppose is intended.

If we want another option let me know, otherwise I suspect we'll stick with things as they are now.

I saw leave as is. No need to complicate it, I think the standard of begging a commish to give you the player you wanted if you missed a pick is better then somehow undrafting the autopick and redoing the draft from that point.

Also stop taking WRs

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
If you aren't scouting by looking at vines embedded into tweets embedded into SB Nation articles, you're doing it wrong.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Beer, you have to update your kidpic like Anderron and I have.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
RAM is the worst team acronym

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Malcolm Mitchell Injury Debut!

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Nawid posted:

Surprised Braxton Miller lasted so long.

Houston

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
1. Tyler Boyd: Should be lining up as WR2/3 soon enough, and some serious upside with Eifert and Lafail injured.

2. Malcolm Mitchell: Hoping against the odds that the Pats finally draft a good WR. Might get there if he stop destroying his elbow.

3. Tyler Higbee: Rookie tight ends never do well, but this one might so I'm okay with it. Plus I need a solid second TE long-term.

4. Kenny Britt: For when all my starting WRs get injured and I'm desperate.

5. NEP Defense: Counting on the offense to have the ball a lot and run the clock down.

6. Tyrell Williams: Could emerge into a starter. Kinda starting to lose track of things.

7. Mark Sanchez: Oh god my son has four molars coming in at the same time and a cold and sleep is precious

8. Who cares: precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

There's no guarantee that Williams will be the guy when he gets back, especially given his weight.

dadbod

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Should we be in first-come first-served mode from now until week 1? I made a Butt-fumble level mistake

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
The sooner the better.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Jabro, lineup.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

jabro posted:

What do you mean I set my lineup last nigh...... *checks lineup* WTF. This sucks.

Gotta get that morning of tinker stinker time.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
It's great if this was fantasy golf.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
I'm just going to go ahead and start this discussion now.

If Edelman becomes the starting QB, can I still start him in my WR slot?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Also LOL Gordon.

gently caress my life

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Azhais posted:

I see someone is still a believer in Josh "permanently banned" Gordon

I feel like I need an AA chip. 1 week in. My name is Ferg.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Barring defenses, I have 6 people on my team playing this week that don't have an injury tag.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Sataere posted:

I don't mind and I am your opponent, but I will defer to everyone else.

I'm ok with it but we should make some rule about it maybe? Like the opponent has final say or something.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Anderron Shi posted:

I finally got a win.

Give it back

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
I'm 100% okay with dropping Gordon for Kessler.

Please don't quote that.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Nawid posted:

Any interest in switching to FleaFlicker next year? I'm just curious.

My biggest problem with FleaFlicker is their dumb Coach Rating thing being useless and prominent. Other than that, it works pretty well. Already got a league there so totally fine with me.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Let's talk about how I'm 3-7 but have a .527 all-play record.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Oh my god this game right now

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
My team is doing really well now that I have no chance of being in the playoffs.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
MFW crushing the division leader while two games back, one week before playoffs:

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Nawid posted:

Sataere's team went from tire fire, to decent, even. I think the 16 keeper roster is really helping with parity.

You will be missed Beer!

Is everyone else still in?

In for life.

We might want to shake up the divisions or playoff format or both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Brandin Cooks!

• Locked thread