Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Anderron Shi posted:

Will be at my computer waiting lol

same

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Nawid posted:

Surprised Braxton Miller lasted so long.

i had full intentions on taking him with the pick before yours but for some reason called an audible at the last second. possibly due to voodoo or mind control?? mods???

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

hell, i've got beast mode on my roster.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Sataere posted:

My team isn't really decent, but it is young. I might have gotten really lucky with JJ Nelson. I hurt myself tremendously when I traded picks for Christine Michael and rebuilding is an uphill battle.

And I am for sure in. I didn't put all this work in to set up for next year just to quit now.

Looking forward to drafting all the running backs.

EDIT: Also isn't that right and OhSnapGangsta, you both needed to win for me :argh:

buddy, i can't win for myself.

but yeah, im in this thing for the long haul. ill die with my dead, bad team.

• Locked thread