Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Nawid you're about two hours from being skipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
My review:

Round 1: Derrick Henry, TEN RB - I had a really tough choice between him and Michael Thomas, and I probably hosed it up, but I'm a firm believer in drafting on upside and everything I've read says that Henry is an absolute beast of a man who would probably have been over Elliott had he ended in a better place. I still kick myself a little every time I hear about how awesome Thomas is doing but gently caress it.

Round 2: Nelson Agholar, PHI WR - I don't know why he was available, but last year he was a first round pick and we still don't know what he's capable of due to injury. Now Philly appears by all accounts to be a dumpster fire so this might very well be a terrible mistake, but it's hard to ignore the opportunity.

Round 3: Wendell Smallwood, PHI RB - This might very well be a wasted draft pick, and I swear I don't have an obsession with lovely teams, but we're looking at the potential starter behind a very injury prone player.

Round 4: Pharoh Cooper, RAM WR - JESUS WHAT THE gently caress IS IT WITH ME AND lovely TEAMS? I honestly don't know, especially since this WR class is super weak, but Cooper as listed as a third round player so I got some value here. Assuming he doesn't suck.

Round 5: Terrance Williams, DAL WR - He's a clear-cut WR2 but I like the depth here. His upside is limited by his lack of touchdowns, but as a bye week fill-in or a player who might finally get it going he's worth having.

Round 6: Jesse James, PIT TE - He's 6'7" and the possible starter if the poo poo with Ladarius Green goes down. What's not to like? Probably should have drafted Flacco or Prescott, but gently caress it.

Round 7: Jacksonville Jaguars, DEF - gently caress it I need a defense and these guys are ranked somewhat high.

Round 8: Mike Gillislee, BUF RB - He's the backup RB behind LeSean McCoy on a run-heavy offense. gently caress yeah I'll take him in the last round.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Nawid posted:

For four games. But yeah, I think I meant to draft him and forgot.

There's no guarantee that Williams will be the guy when he gets back, especially given his weight.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Yeah. Let's say FCFS Saturday at noon EST?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Yeah. Let's say FCFS Saturday at noon EST?

Anyone?

Going to push it to noon Sunday so people are aware.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Azhais posted:

This is a fair point. Do a waiver run from now ending Thursday morning maybe, then fcfs afterwards

The league schedule has FCFS waivers starting 9/7, so I added a waiver request period that will end then. If folks want me to move it to this week instead that's fine too.

Also LOL Tony Romo.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 27, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Anyone got a WR they want to trade?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Alucard posted:

Like a dozen. Got an RB?

Quite a few.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Jimmy Graham is playing if you want to trade. :getin:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

bigfoot again posted:

Guys my head is in the game this year

That makes one of us.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
LOL DT is gimp. I guess my season's over.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Frgrbrgr posted:

I'm just going to go ahead and start this discussion now.

If Edelman becomes the starting QB, can I still start him in my WR slot?

Yes.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Nawid posted:

For some reason commissioners could see pending transactions. Turned that off.

Huh. Good catch.

Also LOL Gordon.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I support allowing TNF substitutions for obvious swaps.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
The worst 9-2 team.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
How the gently caress do I keep winning.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Hoping for an untimely win. Expecting a logical loss.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Anderron Shi posted:

Close match we got beer.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress you Kirk.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Actually this is my last season. I have way too many leagues and I am dropping out of both dynasty leagues. Sorry guys.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

quote:

The prize pool is $240. Superbowl Bluntmaster Classic winner takes $120. Highest point scorer for the season (Weeks 1-16) wins $60 (if top scorer wins the Bluntmaster Classic he wins $180). Superbowl Bluntmaster Classic Runner up wins $60. Payouts to be made before kickoff week 17. If Bluntmaster classic is tied I guess the teams get 45 bucks each. Note that the points prize goes to the top scorer over weeks 1-16. If you do not qualify for the playoffs, you are still eligible for the points prize, and should set lineups for playoff weeks if you want a chance to win.

Top Scorer: Anderron Shi
Bluntmaster: Azhais
Runner Up: Anderron Shi

So both Azhais and Anderron Shi get $120. PM me your e-mail address and tell me if you want PayPal or an Amazon card. Once that's done with the season over I'll officially end my time with you guys. Thanks again for a wonderful league!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Everyone's paid up. Thanks again guys, good luck in the future. PM me if there's anything else you need from me.

• Locked thread