Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

The only two characters I don't have are Elektra and Boob Cat, are either of them actually fun to play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I can't do cosmic trial on a well geared Cyclops and it makes me sad

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Ok someone tell me what to do with 3500 omegas and what gear I need to get cyclops through the loving cosmic trial.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

But why gently caress everyone else when it is clear you want to gently caress her?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

HebrewMagic posted:

For posterity's sake, I recorded Squirrel Girl's travel power as is. I added what I felt was needed musical accompaniment.

https://vine.co/v/5uzt7mndt6P

As I said in game, they should leave it as is and just add two squirrels under her feet.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I actually kind of like the electroshield thing on that one.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Kelp Plankton posted:

Quicksilver will never be added as playable because Marvel's requirements for his movement speed exceed the limits of the game engine which are already strained by some characters. Gaz can't meet the requirements so he would never be approved so they don't try

It sucks but at least he's a cool looking team up

Just make all his powers dash-teleports like Elektra or Kitty have, boom done you're welcome gaz.

EDIT: Also he can't walk, can only dash teleport.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Kheldarn posted:

The truth is... Gaz has no idea how to make a playable version of Quicksilver.

But it's so easy.

You click on the ground in the game, your dude jogs over there, right?

Well with Quicksilver, you click on the ground, and he dash-ports over there. Then give him a bunch of punching fast and a bunch of running in circles fast aoes and a blink strike and you're all set. He never has to actually run anywhere if it looks like he's running somewhere.

Gaz hire me I'll fix your poo poo

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

What a lazy event. Just throw some crap we gave out before in there and call it a day.

I'm going to save my two extra Stash Tab 16s forever.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Preferably a title that isn't just a circlejerk in-joke. I stopped following this thread a while and I have no idea what the hell the current title is referencing, besides ICR's ongoing mental problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

o poo poo I get it now.

• Locked thread