Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGhostofTomJoad
Nov 4, 2015

by zen death robot
and now he's posting it on Christian Facebook pages. https://www.facebook.com/The-Anti-Christ-1553726054930974/

i'm curious to see what other kind of retard poo poo he pulling but i don't think this troll deserves 6.66 of my hard earned dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
im not curious to see what other kind of retard poo poo you can come up with, op

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Robot Randy posted:

im not curious to see what other kind of retard poo poo you can come up with, op

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Robot Randy posted:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I was not aware I published a book.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to be some influential and charismatic figure trying to bring people together in opposition of God? This person is not that.

"The Antichrist will not be so called; otherwise he would have no followers...he will come disguised as the Great Humanitarian; he will talk peace, prosperity and plenty not as means to lead us to God, but as ends in themselves...He will tempt Christians with the same three temptations with which he tempted Christ... He will have one great secret which he will tell to no one: he will not believe in God. Because his religion will be brotherhood without the fatherhood of God, he will deceive even the elect. He will set up a counterchurch ... It will have all the notes and characteristics of the Church, but in reverse and emptied of its divine content. It will be a mystical body of the Antichrist that will in all externals resemble the mystical body of Christ."

This idiot is definitely not that.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Robot Randy posted:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

ProfessorMurder posted:

Isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to be some influential and charismatic figure trying to bring people together in opposition of God? This person is not that.

"The Antichrist will not be so called; otherwise he would have no followers...he will come disguised as the Great Humanitarian; he will talk peace, prosperity and plenty not as means to lead us to God, but as ends in themselves...He will tempt Christians with the same three temptations with which he tempted Christ... He will have one great secret which he will tell to no one: he will not believe in God. Because his religion will be brotherhood without the fatherhood of God, he will deceive even the elect. He will set up a counterchurch ... It will have all the notes and characteristics of the Church, but in reverse and emptied of its divine content. It will be a mystical body of the Antichrist that will in all externals resemble the mystical body of Christ."

sounds like the pope to me

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Move over JR Rowling, Lovey Banh has arrived

edgeman83
Jul 13, 2003

ProfessorMurder posted:

"... Great Humanitarian; he will talk peace, prosperity and plenty not as means to lead us to God, but as ends in themselves..."

I love how helping people just to help them is apparently a sign of the Anti-Christ.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ProfessorMurder posted:

Oh gently caress, it's Bernie Sanders.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

If Bernie Sanders is the Anti-Christ, I'd gladly vote for the Anti-Christ. Better than Donald Trump, who might actually be Satan himself.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Who is Hillary in this analogy?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dreddout posted:

Who is Hillary in this analogy?

Judas

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
when i hear 'anti-christ' all i can think of is jesus 69'ing an evil jesus doppelganger...i kinda wonder if this has any deeper religious meaning

and even if it doesnt then a gay jesus who falls in love with his own self which is really the devil in disguise would make a great graphic novel.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jun 12, 2016

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The anti Christ is just a boogeyman the Church created and fostered to take out rivals, right?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I guess that's the devil, nevermind I'm drunk

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm eating pizza naked watching maria bamford

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
The Antichrist cookbook. I had a copy when I was 17 too

Eric the Half a Bea
Jul 13, 2008

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so
Toilet Rascal

ProfessorMurder posted:

Sounds like a regular atheist to me :smuggo:. I should know. I am one.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

:thumbsup:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqO8LpE0GU4

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Eric the Half a Bea posted:

Sounds like a regular atheist to me :smuggo:. I should know. I am one.

I'm agnostic, not atheist.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

ProfessorMurder posted:

I'm agnostic, not atheist.

not sure I believe u

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Robot Randy posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

they even predicted the bernie bros

ProfessorMurder posted:

He will have one great secret which he will tell to no one: he will not believe in God. Because his religion will be brotherhood without the fatherhood of God, he will deceive even the elect.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I had this same thought when he started becoming popular.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
you thought Bernie Sanders had the charisma to unite nations? :laugh:

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

ProfessorMurder posted:

This is someones interpretation of the bible correct?

TheGhostofTomJoad
Nov 4, 2015

by zen death robot
nah my friend saw this on facebook and texted me about it. made me think that we've seen everything by this point

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

TheGhostofTomJoad posted:

nah my friend saw this on facebook and texted me about it. made me think that we've seen everything by this point

Oh wait it was quote by a catholic bishop.

TheGhostofTomJoad
Nov 4, 2015

by zen death robot
homey says it's way too much information to take in sometimes but incredible and there's nothing like it and keeps bugging me to read it cuz "i need to" and won't tell me why :(. he also bought me a copy so will report my thoughts...anyone know if are there any copyright laws out there or on this forum that makes posting snippets of it here a bad idea?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you write it in a secret code they won't be able to get you for copyright.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
please don't steal from lovey banh she is just trying to build 10 hospitals in underserved east asia

one child two lung to harvest

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Dick Dorkins wrote another book?

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
the bible?

TheGhostofTomJoad
Nov 4, 2015

by zen death robot
all i'll say is i definitely think he has a boatload of mental illnesses, but if he's leading i'll go into any kind of battle he wants, and i don't know yet if you guys "need" to read this, but everyone in the modern world or that wants to live in the modern world should.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

sounds like the pope to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ProfessorMurder posted:

by this definition we've had several hundreds of antichrists throughout history, and many of them changed the world for the better.

• Locked thread