Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Right now I'm experiencing caffeine ecstasy. I'm glowing with happy thoughts and love, but soon I will succumb to the fate of heartburn and fatigue. Though in the long run does it really help me get more things done than if I didn't depend on it? I may be more awake, but I need to offset that time with all the extra trips to the bathroom and the other suffering that comes along with it. I think it's worth it for the sensation of love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
IMO drinking too much coffee breaks your concentration and impedes productivity but yeah it can be nice if you're not about to do work

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you drink too much coffee your dick falls off

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Enfield posted:

if you drink too much coffee your dick falls off

But you grow a tusk so..

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

a world without coffee is a world worth razing to the ground in search of coffee

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Lichy posted:

IMO drinking too much coffee breaks your concentration and impedes productivity but yeah it can be nice if you're not about to do work

It's a gamble for me. Sometimes it makes me more ADD, and other times it's like I'm on adderall. I like to think of it as a "jump start" that makes me poo poo repeatedly to exhaustion.

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
If you think about it, caffeine is just like another drug,
also I would say the principal benefit is that it stops you from sleeping theoretically

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
Has anyone every claimed to have been brain damaged by too much caffeine, cause I think my awkward posting may be a result of that so...

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Aryu Kiddimeh posted:

If you think about it, caffeine is just like another drug,
also I would say the principal benefit is that it stops you from sleeping theoretically

Wrong. It functions more similarly to a vitamin.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i like energy drinks

i love when you hit that sweet spot and feel godlike

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nonviolent J posted:

i like energy drinks

You can actually just drink cum and coffee and it's the same as a lot of those energy drinks.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Aryu Kiddimeh posted:

Has anyone every claimed to have been brain damaged by too much caffeine, cause I think my awkward posting may be a result of that so...

I am brain dead from doing every drug known to man in high school and you don't see me making excuses for my posting.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Nonviolent J posted:

i like energy drinks

I don't really because soda makes me feel gross. Energy shots is where it's at, but I have to use it with real food or drink. Maybe my body is just too weak and fragile.. I seriously don't know how people can handle one energy drink and not feel like poo poo afterward, never mind 3. Or 6. Jesus, I used to live with someone that had 6 a day.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Just tried caffeine for the first time

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Thinking about an evening cup of shmoe so I can spend all night jerkin off.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

Just tried caffeine for the first time

Trip report?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I feel like God of the Mormons

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You can actually just drink cum and coffee and it's the same as a lot of those energy drinks.

Hahaha

No cum has protein in it, so more specifically it's like one of those protein Monster drinks. It also contains other ingredients that many energy drinks have:

quote:

Semen is only one percent sperm; the rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc .
http://greatist.com/health/nutrition-of-semen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i have suggested several times taking as much speed as you can find and jerk your dick all night, as in 1 cum per the whole night, or until you get too tired and just don't feel horny anymore

• Locked thread