Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets

Guy Goodbody posted:

Who's gonna be the bad guy in the next season? Mexicans?

Not gonna lie, after Shaw's speech, and Chandler's ignoring of Tex's dying "that's not like you," I was hoping that Chandler was going to embrace the Golden Path and declare himself Emperor "President"...

But that is not to be. :dawkins101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Honestly, Chandler finally snapping and becoming the villain next season would be amazing, but I doubt they'll go that far.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Guy Goodbody posted:

Who's gonna be the bad guy in the next season? Mexicans?

Eskimos that are in possession of a stolen nuke.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Ratjaculation posted:

I'm guessing season 4 will have a scene where a beard Capn Squarejaw rejoins the navy, and inspirational music plays as he shaves.

S4 will be 5 years later, Chandler's kids old enough to be on their own so the plot can forget about them (like the Foster kids) get it, Kara Foster and Cap comes out of retirement when an old nemesis returns. Although I don't know who that would be since all their nemesis are dead, I think.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

wormil posted:

S4 will be 5 years later, Chandler's kids old enough to be on their own so the plot can forget about them (like the Foster kids) get it, Kara Foster and Cap comes out of retirement when an old nemesis returns. Although I don't know who that would be since all their nemesis are dead, I think.

The badass Russian admiral from season 1. We never saw a body.

Now he has an eyepatch. :commissar:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol this show is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Almost every character is relate-able and humanized. they arent just 2d caricatures.

The enemy ends up becoming an allie or at lieast a person. the japenese dude, the 4 start general, this show is wierdly good

• Locked thread