Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran

ukle posted:

Its somehow available via the torrent sites so someone must have shown it.

It aired like 2 weeks ago; I have no clue what TNT's scheduling is doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran

Keyser S0ze posted:

The Season 3 premiere was on June 5th here in Norcal, and it looks like some other places as well.

Basically, Cap'n McSteamboat goes to Hong Kong from his government job with President Duck Phillips in KC and Cap'n Jayne and the Firefly is in the Tonkin Gulf and there is a nightclub shootout in Hanoi or Thailand or something.

On June 12th they just showed last seasons finale as the placeholder.

Yeah, but 5/30 in Wisconsin. Explains why I was so confused when it came up on my DVR.

Edit: aired at 11:30 at night for some reason with no fanfare. Maybe they had to fill time or wanted to check buzz on people who died or something. Corroboration:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?p=10898258

Roseo fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jun 15, 2016

• Locked thread