Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
It's now going to start airing on June 19.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
It's good so far but I still miss Rhona Mitra and what's his name... Tex

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

life is killing me posted:

I like how Aussie SAS SEAL SPECIAL OPS DUDE is seemingly just doing his own thing and knows insane fight moves to keep up with the Asian dude he fights who of course knows martial arts because why wouldn't he, right guys? I also like how all the Navy people who spend most of their time on the ship seemingly can keep up with infantry tactics-wise.

The Aussie guy has been doing his insane fight moves the whole time he's been on the show since last season, it's great.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
I think he's perfectly appropriate for the role, can't imagine why one would think so strongly about him one way or the other

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

This show is good, but not Rhona Mitra good. I'm told she wanted out.

Told by who? also, what projects does she have coming up?

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Kesper North posted:

I bet China will be in next season, if there is one.

This season is about China

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

IRQ posted:

What happened to scruffy mercenary guy, I want to say he was called Tex?

I think I remember him leaving at the end of last season to find his family or something. Did they just lose a lot of contract negotiations over the break or what?

Tex, as his name of course definitely is, and Dr. Rachel Scott are now living happily ever after together at an idyllic ranch in Texas where they ride horses and pick wildflowers together. Also Tex's daughter is there

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Sober posted:

So I'm curious how exactly they are gonna stop Peng from killing off non-Chinese Asians (classic Chinese racism) and then also finding time to come back to St. Louis to gently caress up some White House moles by the end of the season.

Oh and also to fix the green mist problem if possible.

Also this show was renewed for a 4th season. Yay.

Yes!!! Good news.

Also is it just me or is 36 knots awfully fast for the 20 ft pleasure craft that was smuggling the weapons?

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
This show is awesome. The battle scenes are always so very exciting even if the effects look so very cheap.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
I'm guessing Chandler is going to use Henan as a decoy for the Nathan James, with the bad guys thinking the James is destroyed, that's how they'll get into the country.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

BattleMaster posted:

I assume they meant that they came from an aircraft that was loitering for them. Maybe a drone given that they had that command console in the White House.

No i'm pretty sure they said the missiles themselves were up there waiting, they launched them previously from that console in the office before the ship got there.

Awesome corny episode anyway.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
If you didnt see the news this was renewed for season 4 AND now 5! To be 10 episodes each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

BattleMaster posted:

I never knew how much I wanted The Last Starship until now

Battlestar Galactica?

• Locked thread